fifteen

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

wooyoung watched the older boy storm off, leaving him in the corridor feeling defeated. not even an hour ago they were finally getting along after years, what happened?

wooyoung was determined to find out what happened between san and the other three boys. he wasn't that close to the three but he knew that they were known for being sweethearts, so what could they have done to make san hate them so much?

wooyoung shook his head with a sigh and headed to his locker to grab his books for his first class, although he knew there's no way he'd be able to focus.

"san hey, what happened this morning? everyone's talking about it." san rested his head on the lunch table and groaned, signalling for the other person to leave him alone.

"stop being a stubborn ass." mingi flicked the boy's forehead and san looked up to glare at him.

"fuck off mingi, i'm not in the mood for your shit."

"you might be able to tell wooyoung to fuck off and he'll listen, but that doesn't work with me. i told you to stop treating him like this for no reason."

san felt anger rise inside of him and he clenched his fists. it took all he had to not lash out at his best friend in the middle of the school cafeteria.

"he didn't do anything to him, you can't fucking blame him for your dad's death-" both boys froze at the words that came out of mingi's mouth. mingi's face softened from his previous annoyed expression and he reached a hand out to san's shoulder.

"san i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to-"

"don't talk to me." san looked at the taller boy with disgust as he stood up before making his way to the exit. another boy who had heard the whole outburst with his boyfriend sighed and stood up, stopping beside mingi.

"be careful with your words, mingi. i know he's stubborn but you know he has his reasons." 

"i know hwa, i'm sorry."

seonghwa smiled sadly at the younger who was clearly shocked and upset with himself. he patted his shoulder and left hongjoong to keep mingi company while he went to search for san, knowing exactly where he'd be.

he ran up the school stairs, feeling thankful for his long legs, until he reached the rusty ladder that takes you to the rooftop. he looked at the ladder with a look of both disgust and hesitation but proceeded to climb it.

"san, are you here?" seonghwa peeked over the top of the trapdoor and sighed once he spotted a figure sitting in a corner hugging himself. he lifted himself through the trapdoor and dusted his jeans off, cringing at how much dirt was on them. he had to remind himself multiple times that he was doing this for san.

seonghwa frowned as he walked over to san and saw how the boy winced as he got closer. he crouched down in front of the younger, making sure to keep a small distance between them. 

"it's only me sweetheart, it's seonghwa."

san lifted his head as soon as he heard the older boy's voice to reveal his teary eyes. seonghwa's heart broke at the sight and he felt the need to comfort the boy immediately.

"can i sit beside you, sannie?" san let a small smile form on his face at the nickname and nodded, shuffling over to make room for his friend. seonghwa smiled and sat next to the boy, lifting a hand to fix san's messy hair.

"it's not like i want to hate him, hwa." san rested his head on the older's shoulder, enjoying the feeling of the fingers playing with his hair. "i just can't help it, i'm scared."

"i know sannie, take your time. there's no rush and i'm sure that when you are ready, wooyoung will listen and understand." seonghwa looked at the boy who was zoned out, staring at nothing.

san only nodded in response, too tired to reply. he moved closer to seonghwa as the warmth from the older was comforting, and let his eyes close as he drifted off, subconsciously smiling at the sound of the voice singing him to sleep.

a/n: and when i fall in love with seonghwa, then what do i do