seven

𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗧

✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*✧˖*

the pe class finally ended and as soon as the bell rang, san began walking straight towards the changing rooms. he was already halfway done changing when the rest of his class entered and he paid no attention to them.

"san?" san spun around to look at whoever said his name, frowning once he saw it was wooyoung.

"can i help you?" san raised an eyebrow as he pulled his pe shirt over his head and changed into his previous one. wooyoung watched him with wide eyes before remembering what he was there for.

"oh um, you forgot your water bottle." wooyoung held out the bottle and san took it from him, putting it in his bag without saying another word. he showed no sign of gratefulness so wooyoung took it as a sign to leave, which he did.

san finished changing and slung his bag over the shoulder as he left the room, coughing from the overpowering smell of cologne. he began to make his way to his next class when he heard footsteps behind him. he furrowed his eyebrows and turned around, a feeling of irritation taking over him.

"why the fuck are you following me?" san stopped walking and turned fully so he was facing the blonde boy behind him.

"i wasn't, i'm going to my class." wooyoung said with a soft tone, not wanting to annoy the other boy even more.

"whatever, just stay away from me." san went to turn back around but stopped when wooyoung spoke again.

"san wait- can we talk sometime? i don't mean like this, i mean can we talk in a more civil manner over coffee or something?" 

san chuckled, not in a friendly way, but more of a "are you kidding me" way.

"i don't like seeing you, i don't like hearing you, i don't like talking to you. i don't like you." 

wooyoung wasn't expecting a positive reaction but he still felt his heart break at san's words.

"wooyoung, are you okay?" the pair turned their attention to a small boy who had overheard the whole thing. san scoffed, adjusting the strap of his bag.

"that's my cue to leave." san spoke bluntly before turning around and leaving the pair.

wooyoung smiled at the other blonde boy and nodded, blinking the tears in his eyes away. "don't worry renjun, i'm okay. i should've known not to annoy him." renjun only smiled sadly and walked with wooyoung to his class.