I'M THE DERP

Me on the right, blahbloo147 on the left XD

I was nominated for this I'm in a crap weird ass mood so yeah.

I'm that girl who should be in a straightjacket. I'm that girl who hasn't been bullied. I'm that girl who gets really defensive when people have a go at her or her friends. I'm that girl who can't take a decent selfie to save her life. I'm that girl who would happily be best friends with Derp SSundee. I'm that girl who rages when she animates. I'm that girl who has friend problems sometimes. I'm that girl who gets stuck in the middle. I'm that girl who doesn't befriend hardly anyone who isn't insane. I'm that girl who can draw dragons with her eyes shut. I'm that girl who escapes into her writing and others'. I'm that girl who regrets it, but has written smut. I'm that girl who knows the script to Avengers Assemble off by heart. I'm that girl who frequently quotes Lee Evans and Monty Python gags. I'm that girl who loves drawing FanArt. I'm that girl who loves rock music and jazz. I'm that girl who skips like Michael McIntyre when no one's looking. I'm Squeaker01. I'm WolfSabretooth. I'm The Derp.

I'm Me.

I nominate for this:

dragonwolf3416
hhii77
Mintychoc02 (You couldn't escape it forever >:) )
SilverEnder
LostInSorrows

These aren't crucial ^