Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?

Start from the beginning

"it is good."

It was already dark at this time, so don't worry about being seen. After Baili and his cousin were separated, they walked to a deserted place and quickly flew back to the villa.

"This time the apprentice should have begun to practice." Baili soon flew back to the villa.

However, after falling in the yard, he found that there was no light in the villa, and the whole villa was completely dark.

"Apprentice?" Baili frowned slightly, opened the door, and whispered.

There was no answer, the villa was strangely quiet and very abnormal.

Baili clenched his fists and quickly flew up to the second floor.

He usually stays at home waiting for Wei Xichen to come back. This is the first time he comes home so late. Isn't something wrong?

Thinking of this, Baili's heart shuddered, and he unblocked his spiritual consciousness as quickly as possible, and then wrapped the entire villa.

nobody? How can it be! Didn't Wei Xichen go home first? Had he been taken away by bad guys!

For a time, Baili was like falling into an ice cave, and he was blamed for being too careless. If he hadn't come back so late, Wei Xichen would have been fine!

"Apprentice!" Baili wailed, and rushed out of the villa with a whistle, and because the speed was too fast, he accidentally knocked down the door of the villa.

Mr. Wei, who temporarily returned to the company and added a shift, heard a loud bang before the car entered the yard. It seemed that the whole villa shook.

"Fuck! What's the matter?" The assistant was startled, "Did your house collapse?"

Wei Xichen: "..."

"Apprentice...Huh?" Baili, who flew out of the villa, caught sight of the car outside, slammed the brakes in mid-air, and then landed lightly on the ground.

Looking at the luxury car outside the yard, Baili blinked twice.

Wei Xichen didn't let the car into the yard, and after getting out of the car, he let the driver and assistant leave.

"Excuse me, are you dissatisfied with the gate of my house?" Wei Xichen walked to Bai inside, lowered his head and slowly said in his ear: "Huh? Master."

Baili: "..."

I am not, I am not.

In the end, Baili was carried into the villa by Wei Xichen like a kid who did something wrong.

"I'm sorry, I'll also pay you the money for repairing the door." Baili said pitifully. Before he knew it, he seemed to have broken Wei Xichen a lot of things and owed a huge sum of money.

"Oh." Wei Xichen nodded coldly, took off his suit jacket and threw it on the sofa.

"But I thought you were taken away by the bad guys. Why didn't you tell me when you went back to work overtime?" After apologizing, Baili started to count Wei Xichen's faults again.

"Before saying this, you'd better look at your phone." Wei Xichen looked back and said blankly.

"My phone?" Baili hurriedly took out his old phone from his trouser pocket, "Hey...out of power? I remember the phone is full."

This is a bit embarrassing. Baili just arrogantly accused his apprentice of not calling him, but in a blink of an eye he discovered that his mobile phone was broken.

"I remember Xiaoyuan gave you a mobile phone." Wei Xichen took his old phone from his phone and looked at it. Although it was wiped clean, the phone has been used for many years.

"Um, haha..." Bai Ligan laughed twice, "I accidentally smashed the screen when I played the game last time."

Wei Xichen: "..."

"Forget it." Wei Xichen looked at Baili, whose head was lowered because of doing something wrong, and stretched out his hand and rubbed it twice. "I will take you to buy a mobile phone tomorrow."

"But I haven't paid my salary yet! I have no money to buy it!" Baili refused, shaking his head.

"Moreover, there are only two mobile phones in our family. This one was given to me by my mother when I left. How could I use it..." Baili grabbed the phone back and touched it like a baby.

Wei Xichen: "..."

【small theater】

Today is a brief introduction of the Baili family.

Baili Wusheng: Hello everyone, this is Baili Wusheng, this is my cousin Baili Wuyu.

Baili Wuyu: Hello, everyone. I am Baili Wuyu*. In fact, my real name is Baili Wuyu**. I changed the word "Yu"*** without authorization.

(TN: *Wuyu <i>无羽</i> Featherless; **Wuyu <i>无语</i> Speechless, dumbfounded; ***Yu <i>羽</i> Feather)

Wei Xichen: emmm...May I ask if people in your family don't like talking.

Baili Wusheng: Huh? how do you know?

Wei Xichen: emmm... Do you still have a brother called Baili Wuyan?

Baili Wusheng: No, I also have a cousin called Baili Wuhua.

    Wei Xichen: ...Sorry, I have nothing to say.