Chapter 25: The apprentice is captured by the bad guy?

Zacznij od początku

But when the two people left the shooting scene, they saw a luxury car approaching from a distance.

In the car, Wei Xichen frowned slightly looking at the two people standing together.

The luxury car stopped in front of the two of Baili. The assistant got down from the co-pilot, said hello, and then helped Baili open the door.

"Hey, take a seat, apprentice, and my cousin will go with us." Baili lowered his head and said to Wei Xichen who was sitting in the back seat.

"Cousin?" Wei Xichen glanced at Baili Wuyu, but before he could move, Baili had already squeezed up.

"I told you to move in." Baili squeezed hard and almost squeezed onto Wei Xichen's lap.

Wei Xichen's ears were red from his sudden enthusiasm, which was terrible.

When the place next to him is big enough, Baili said to his cousin, "Cousin, come up."

"I really trouble you." Baili Wuyu sat in the back seat awkwardly.

"This is Baili Wuyu, my cousin, I ran into it by accident today." After the car started, Baili excitedly introduced Wei Xichen.

"Hello." Wei Xichen stretched out his right hand and nodded to Baili Wuyu.

"Fortunate to meet." The cousin shook hands with him flatteredly, and then looked at Baili hesitantly, "Silent, Mr. Wei he..."

"Don't worry, he is my apprentice." Baili smiled at him, "This is a long story. I'll explain to you later."

After Baili finished speaking, he looked at Wei Xichen again: "We are going to stay outside for a while. You should go home first, and I will go home later.

Wei Xichen's brows frowned subconsciously, but he didn't say anything else, just nodded: "Well, remember to go home early."

After an hour, the car drove back to the city.

The luxury car parked outside a restaurant. After Baili got off the car, he waved to Wei Xichen, "Good apprentice, go back slowly, don't forget to practice."

"Haha." Wei Xichen laughed, closed the door and let the driver drive away.

"Is he angry?" The cousin scratched his hair and said embarrassedly.

"No, he's just like that." Baili took his cousin into the restaurant. "Today, let me invite...er, forget it, I'll invite you next time."

Baili suddenly found out sadly that he had been in t city for so long, but he was still penniless.

"It's okay." The cousin smiled and shook his head.

Although as a monk, food is unnecessary for two people, but Baili Wuyu still ordered a large table of dishes.

"I didn't expect that silently you would accept such a big man as an apprentice." The cousin said with a smile while eating.

"Don't mention it, it's all a mistake." Baili sighed, explained briefly what happened during this period, and finally said: "It's also fate, if it weren't for the delivery by the courier by mistake. Wei Xichen, maybe he has something wrong now."

The cousin smiled and poured him a glass of juice, "Perhaps you two have fate."

...

I wanted to have a good meal for this dinner. When they were parting, the two exchanged mobile phone numbers.

"You can contact me for anything in the future, and during this time on the crew, we should meet every day."

"Thanks, cousin." Baili saved the number and waved to him, "Then I'm leaving. See you tomorrow."