Chapter 22: Apprentice +1.

Start from the beginning

At the same time, Baili, who was teaching his apprentice in Wei's villa, felt in his heart, frowned and said to Wei Xiyuan: "Your brother has something wrong, I'll go and see."

"What?! I'll go too!" Wei Xiyuan was startled, and quickly took Baili's hand.

"Yeah." Baili nodded, without any time delay, immediately dragged him out of the window.

The rain is still falling, and it seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

Wei Xichen was lying in the rain, his clenched teeth were bleeding, his mouth was full of blood, but he forced himself not to faint because he didn't know what would happen after he fainted.

"Forget it..." The man stared at Wei Xichen for a while, as if losing interest, slowly squatted down and raised his right hand.

However, the moment the palm of his hand fell, the man suddenly shook, as if he had sensed something, and quickly dodged aside at a strange speed.

And where he was just now, a stone hit the ground, deeply embedded in the concrete floor.

"It's not as good as a coincidence." Baili and Wei Xiyuan suddenly appeared next to Wei Xichen.

"Brother, are you okay!" As soon as he was released, Wei Xiyuan hurried to care about his eldest brother, but Mr. Wei was so shocked that he couldn't say anything.

"I don't want to work overtime. Every time I have to rush over." Baili squatted down, sealed her hands, and quickly sealed the violent medicine in Wei Xichen's body.

Wei Xichen looked dumbfounded, and watched Baili Yitong sign, and then soon felt the explosion in his body disappear.

Wei Xichen:...fuck... trough.

"Master, that person ran away just now." Wei Xiyuan reminded him when Baili withdrew his hand.

"Run and ran away." Baili smacked his lips, "Since he is eyeing your brother, he will definitely show up next time."

"What? Why would anyone stare at my brother?" Wei Xiyuan shivered, not knowing whether it was cold or scared, "My brother did he offend anyone?"

"I don't know, go back and talk about it." Baili pulled someone who was still in chaos from the ground, and when he saw the wound on his neck, his eyebrows wrinkled tighter, "Go."

With two people on the left and right, Baili quickly flew home.

...

By the time Wei Xichen recovered from the blow, it was already the next morning.

After being caught in the rain and injured last night, Wei Xichen had a fever without surprise.

President Wei pretended to be confused by the fever, "What are you talking about? I seem to be a little dizzy, sorry..."

"Brother, don't fool me, you clearly heard it." Wei Xiyuan didn't eat his suit at all, and pointed to the point: "Now you know that Baili's is great, do you regret it? Do you think what you did before? Do you look like a second fool?"

Wei Xichen: "..."

If this little bastard is not his own brother, he must have killed him.

"The medicine is here." Baili hurriedly walked into the bedroom and handed the water and anti-fever medicine to Wei Xiyuan, "I don't know if it was the right one."

"Hey, you can't eat people." Wei Xiyuan took it, and waited for his eldest brother to take the medicine ungently.

"Ahem..." Wei Xichen, who was choked by the water, suddenly felt that life is so difficult.

He no longer wants to recall what happened this month, but what Baili once said has been circling in his mind, and he can't get rid of it.

"Since you are sober, let me explain it again."

Seeing that Wei Xichen was still calm at the moment, Baili simply struck the iron while it was hot to explain the ins and outs of the matter again, lest he would not admit it later.

"I don't know why you were attacked last night, but now the most important thing is your body."

"In fact, this matter has something to do with me. When I came out, my father asked a senior to take care of me and sent a copy of the medicine by express delivery, but he wrote down the address as your home..."

This time, Baili explained the ins and outs of the matter in detail, as if he was afraid that this person would not understand, almost all the details were mentioned, and finally looked at Wei Xichen calmly.

Wei Xichen: "..."

I can't imagine that such a plot of S2 will actually happen in reality.

"So my body...you have been helping me all the time?" Wei Xichen said dejectedly after a long silence.

"Of course! Do you want to ask more about this kind of thing?" Wei Xiyuan immediately fought the injustice for Baili. "Brother, you were really bad before. If you don't believe us, let's just leave it to us, and even call us a psychologist."

Wei Xichen: "..."

After another five minutes of silence, Wei Xichen took out the phone under the pillow and dialed the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Li? I think Baili and my brother's treatment can come to an end. I don't think they have any problems." Wei Xichen said calmly.

"Mr. Wei, I'm very surprised that you can realize this." Li Xiangting's voice was a little surprised.

"Baili and Xiaoyuan really don't have any big problems, but since I have received your money, I will still go to your house on time, just as chat with them, or I can also help Xiaoyuan's homework..."

Li Xiangting nominated himself, as if he did not want to lose this customer.

"I think..." Wei Xichen wanted to refuse, but when Baili reached out and gestured to him, he subconsciously changed his words: "I think I want to ask them for their opinions, and I will contact you later. ."

Wei Xichen hung up the phone and looked at Baili: "I thought you would refuse."

"No." Baili shook his head. "This man is very smart and has secrets. I want to know what his purpose is."

"Oh." Wei Xichen nodded, always feeling that the phrase "This man is very smart" was mocking him.

"So, how do I solve physical problems now?" Wei Xichen asked.

Unexpectedly, President Wei Da calmly accepted the matter at the fastest speed. Of course, this was only on the surface. As for the innermost feelings, only the President himself knew.

"Follow me to practice." Baili replied, "I will teach you the introductory exercises and help you clear the orifice. As long as you reach the Qi training period, your physical problems will naturally be solved. As for whether you want to continue practicing It's up to you to be an ordinary person."

"Okay." Wei Xichen nodded and said, "May I ask you one more question?"

"You ask."

"Why help me?" Wei Xichen said.

"Because Senior Wang, please me." Baili blinked, "And this matter has something to do with me, can't you just watch you die, right?"

The expected answer, but not knowing why, Wei Xichen felt a little empty in his heart.

The matter finally came to light, and what should be explained was also explained. Wei Xichen also accepted the matter of making Baili his master temporarily, then the problem is coming...

He wants to call his brother a brother now?

"It doesn't matter, brother, don't have any psychological shadows." Wei Xiyuan patted his elder brother on the shoulder, gloating.

"Haha." Wei Xichen sneered. "Since you are so capable, it seems that you don't need my brother's discipline anymore, so you will..."

"No! Brother! I was wrong! You will always be my brother!"

Wei Xiyuan cried and threw himself on the bed.