What is between you two?

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was out of breath when our lips met. while he was kissing me, his one of the hand on my cheek and another his hand on my waist. And I took one my hand to his shoulder, the other to his hair. We left because we were out of breath. I couldn't say anything. I was blushed like a crazy. He looked into my eyes. He was a little blushed too.

At the moment, the teacher came and said our punishment was over and we should come back to the classroom. We both left the room quietly. As soon as we left the room, Diane, Elaine, Ban and King came running to our side. "Omg! Elizabeth what happened, why did you and Meliodas get punished?" Diane asked me with curiosity and anxiously. Meliodas was still next to me. My face still was red for kissing with Meliodas. And Meliodas's face was still red too.

They all looked at me and one Meliodas and they realized something was happened. Meliodas looked at me and realized that I could not answer Diane. So Meliodas explained to what was happened. "What are you caught doing with Elizabeth?" Suddenly Ban asked Meliodas impliedly. With this question of Ban, I was blushed like a tomato. Everyone was shocked and looked at Ban. "How could you ask like this question Ban?!" King asked to him angrily. "Ban!" Elaine said him and signaled Ban to shut up.

Although everyone was angry with Ban's question but they wondered what we were doing together. Diane and Elaine were looking at me with asking eyes. I looked away from them. it just got them more suspicious. At the moment, "Nothing Ban...We were just talking..." Meliodas answered the Ban's question. I knew he lied to them. But we had no other choose.

Nobody believed Meliodas's answer. But still they didn't say anything. "Let's add the school." Ban suggested us and he continued. "Everyone will ask you, what happened so you'd better not be in school." Ban said to Meliodas and me. "Yes I think Ban is right." Diane agred to Ban. "You said the right thing for the first time Ban." King said to Ban sarcastically. We all laughed at what King said. "We can go to my house." Elaine suggested happily. "Yes that's a good idea Elaine." King accepted Elaine's suggest.

Then they looked at me and Meliodas to hear what to say. "Can you leave the ten commandments for a while and come with us?" Ban asked to Meliodas. "I will come if Elizabeth comes." Meliodas answered him and looked at me. Meliodas's answer made me blush. Now everyone was waiting for an answer from me. "O-ok I will come." Everyone was happy with my answer and we sneaked out of school.

On the way to Elaine and King's house, Meliodas took my hand. But we didn't talk because everybody was with us. Seeing that we were hand in hand, Diane and Elaine chuckled at me. We came to the fairy king forest and entered the house. Then we all sat. I was sitting between Diane and Meliodas. We started chatting, others asked to Meliodas a lot of questions to get to know him. But he was not bothered and answered all questions.

"Don't get me wrong Meliodas, but you changed so much afterwards why?" Diane asked to Meliodas impliedly. Everyone was wondering about it and looked at Meliodas. "A pretty girl entered my life and changed me." Meliodas answered happily. I was very blushed at that moment and I smiled at him. I understand he were talking about me and he smiled at me too.

Suddenly King, "What's going on between you and Elizabeth?" Asked to Meliodas suspiciouly. At the moment, Elaine and Diane looked at to me. I was blushed and wondered what Meliodas would say. But he surprised me. "We're lovers." He said and smiled sneakyly and looked at me. And he took my hand. Everybody looked at me in surprise. I smiled at him too. "Y-yes we're lovers." I repeated to everyone with my red face. The smile on Meliodas's face grew.

After a while, Diane and Elaine cornered me and started asking a lot of questions. I told them everything and they were shocked. "OMG!! did you and Meliodas were kissed?!" Elaine asked loud noises again and I shut her mouth. Meliodas, Ban and King turned and looked at us. King and Ban looked at us with suspicion. But Meliodas seemed to know what we were talking about. I hoped he wouldnt understand.

"Now you're lover with him, Elizabeth!" Diane said excitedly. Then I realized this fact. We're really lovers?! I repeated inside of me and blushed like crazy. I told Diane and Elaine that I would go to Meliodas, and I walk away from them. And they giggled at me. Then I looked around and tried to find Meliodas. I wondered where he was going and thinking he went home I was upset and sat on the seat.

At that time someone behind me hugged me. He approached my ear "Don't worry, I'm here Elizabeth." I heard Meliodas soft voice. I was blushed and smiled. He still was hugging me from behind and his arms were wrapped around my neck. I held his hand. I was more blushed and I surprised for I doing this. Others were also starting to look at us. He still was hugging me and I still holding him hand. "You seem so sweet." Elaine said to Meliodas and me and smiled. "E-Elaine...!" I said to her very shyly. Elaine giggled. Meliodas thanked Elaine for her compliment and smiled at me.

After a while we all decided to go home. I was worried because I escaped the school and I didn't know what to say to the four great archangels. I said goodbye to others and I approached to Meliodas. I got closer to him, I bent down and kissed him slowly on the cheek. When I pulled back I saw him, he was blushing. He looked so cute.

-Meliodas's POV-

I was blushed, while Elizabeth was kissing me. I looked at her and quickly pulled her from her waist and I kissed her from lips. I kissed her twice in a day. it felt so perfect to me. This kiss was more romantic than first. When I ran out of breath I was pulled back. Elizabeth was looking at me very surprised and she was blushed again.

She was so cute when she was blushed. I wanted to kiss her again but I gave up because I thought, I'd kill her from embarrassing. Also others didn't see us kiss, so we were lucky. 'I'll miss you so much and I'll only think you." I sweetly told Elizabeth without taking my eyes off her for a second. She even more blushed and giggled to me. "I will only think of you too." She said shly and looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

Then we all said goodbye and the ten commandments awaited me when I returned to the demon kingdom. They were looking at me asking eyes. Zeldris came to me and "Brother where have you been until this hour? We heard that you had a fight with Mael and you got punished but we searched for you at school and couldn't find you!" Zeldris said loud to me.

Even though the ten commandments were curious, they didn't ask me anything because they were afraid of me. "I am sorry for not informing you. I was with my friends Ban and King." I told them and looked at their faces to see the reactions. "Are you friends with a human and fairy king?" Zeldris asked in surprise.

When I saw the astonishment on Zeldris and the ten commandments's face, I thought how much they would be surprised if they knew that I am in love with a goddess. I was hoping that I would never see this surprise on their faces.

Thank you for reading. I love you all♥️ See you in the new episode.️🥰