Why can't I get her out of my mind?p

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was shocked that he really was Meliodas. I can't believe I'm in the same class with him. I wanted to turn in front of me but I couldn't even move. I just kept looking at him in fear.

I was feeling myself so stupid. How could I not recognize from him terrible dark power. As if that wasn't enough, I liked him.

While I was thinking about these, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Elizabeth are you ok?" Diane was looking at me anxiously. I turned to her and "I-ı am fine." I only could say that. She realized who I was looking at Meliodas.

"We are in the same class as that monster." Diane said to me scared. I was still in shock. "It's true you haven't seen him before, right?" Diane asked me anxiously. I looked at Diane's purple eyes nervously. "Yeah...I saw him face for the first time." I hardly told Diane.

"Elizabeth this is very bad for you." And Diane continued her words. "If he finds out that your goddess is the princess of the clan..." Could not complete her sentence. Diane looked so worried. "Yes, I know Diane...but I won't let him learn." I smiled to comfort her.

Diane took my hand to give me confidence. "Don't worry Elizabeth, I won't let him hurt you." I smiled at Diane with a big smile. And I thought how lucky I was to meet her.

The bell rang. I'm so glad to see Mael, Sariel and Tarmiel. I waved to Diane and left the classroom. But I didn't notice the Meliodas who was watching me during the lesson.

After leaving I saw them waiting for me. Sariel asked me. "Did you find a new friend in your class Elizabeth-sama?" I remembered again that I was in the same class with Meliodas. My facial expression had changed.

As they were my childhood friends, they immediately realized that I was worried."Elizabeth-sama what happend?" Sariel and Tarmiel asked to me anxiously. Mael was looking at me suspicion. I took a deep breath. And I told them I am in the same class with Meliodas.

They were all so scared. "Damn it!" Mael shouted angrily. "Elizabeth-sama please be very careful" Sariel said very seriously and worriedly. "Stay away from him, don't even come to the eye from eye with him." Tarmiel said to me worriedly. Then I remembered when I looked for a long time with Meliodas. I guess it's too late for that.

The bell rang again. We were walking down the hallway where our classroom is. Everybody was looking at us. I felt so many dark magic powers. I looked there and was shocked. I saw them! They were ten commandments!!!

Meliodas was standing in the front. "What a wonderful coincidence four great archangels." He said sarcastically. Sariel and Mael had answered him. But he wasn't listening to them. He only looking at me.

His gaze made my face red also I was scared but I didn't take my eyes off him. I tried to understand why he is looking at me.

-Meliodas's POV-

When I saw her with four great archangels I started to doubt. Because the four great archangels wouldn't hang out with anyone but their group. I make sure she is important to the goddesses. So why she is important for goddness. I have to learn this.

When I looked at her, I noticed that she was blushing. I liked it so much, she was so cute when she was blushed. Damn what am I thinking!! I couldn't believe myself. "Come to yourself Meliodas!" I said to myself angrily.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Mael got in front of me when he saw that Meliodas and I were looking at each other.

Meliodas was very angry to Mael. Meliodas gaze had changed. Then I realized he was looked at me differently.

-Meliodas's POV-

Mael prevented me from looking at Elizabeth. I've never been so angry before. So why was I so angry? "I just need to find out why she matters to goddesses. I just have to focus on this about her." I reminded myself again.

I'm still angry so I punched Mael so hard. He flew to the end of the corridor. Then I looked at Elizabeth. She looked so confused and scared. Then I saw her go to Mael. That made me even more angry. if the teachers didn't come, I could destroy the whole school.

What is happening to me?!

-Elizabeth's POV-

I was shocked, Meliodas hit Mael and threw him. I couldn't understand why he was angry?

The teachers had come and they had separated us. I ran next to Mael. "Mael I am sorry, are you alright?" I asked him worriedly and helped him get up on the floor. "Thanks Elizabeth, I am fine." He hardly answered me while holding his injured arm.

Sariel and Tarmiel came to us."How does he do that?" Sariel said in surprised "I will show him day." Mael said in a very angry way. Then we entered the classroom. I briefly explained what happened to Diane. Then the teacher came to the class and the lesson had begun.

I was listening to the lesson at that time Diane called me. "Elizabeth?" I turned to her. I said her. "Yes Diane?" in a low voice. She continued to speak in a low voice "Meliodas has been looking at you since we entered class."

"What?!" I asked her in a low voice in astonishment. Diane got closer to me. "He is still looking to you" She said me worriedly. I turned my back and looked at the row where Meliodas was sitting.

Diane was right, he is looking at me. When my eyes meet with his black demon eyes, my face blushed again. I quickly turned in front of me. Why I was blushing when I came to the eye with him!?

The school was over. I entered my room and put myself to bed. I started thinking about the first day of school. There were many events on the first day of school.

I suddenly thought of Meliodas. Meliodas..."Why you gotta be bad?" I asked myself thoughly.

-Meliodas's POV-

When we came to the demon kingdom I went straight to my room. I slammed the door behind me.

I was starting to think about her again. Silver hair stretching down to her waist, pinkish lips and goddess eyes and how cute when she was blushed, never get out to my mind. I closed my eyes and "What are you doing to me Elizabeth." I said to myself.

-Zeldris's POV-

My brother hit his door and went to his room. He was acting very strange. I wondered about him and went into his room.

When I saw him, I saw he was very considerate. I approached him and called him. "Brother?" He noticed me. "What Zeldris?" He looked confused.

"I saw you, what was you thinking?" I asked hesitantly. He looked at me badly "Nothing." He said angrily. But I know he told the lies to me.

Must be something really important and valuable to my brother beacuse something that makes him think a lot.

I hope you like it.🤗 Thanks for reading.♥️