"Do you want to go there so badly? You know I can't go with you to that place. I want to be with you on your off."
I will only allow him if he is with me.

"It's fine. Those are not famous bands anyway. If Coldplay will be there then I swear I will not obey  you." He smiled. This time it was genuine. I remembered him always requesting Coldplay songs when we were younger. He was a fan ever since.

"You can't be mad at me, okay?" We reached the location.

They were already set for the shoot and just waiting for me. Of course, they should wait instead. I hate waiting.

"Sir, please be seated here." I handed my phone and wallet to Kai because I'll be changing my outfit later. I just can't place it anywhere.

"And please get water for your boss. His lips are dry." The makeup artist ordered. I don't like his tone on asking him.

"Did you just ask my boyfriend to get water? Why don't you get it yourself?" I said directly to her face.

"Uhm sorry. I thought he was your assistant." She nervously answered.

"Calm down. It's fine." He rubbed my back.
"No harm is done. I can get it sure but where it is?" My Kai asked the girl. He is really soft.

"Just sit there and wait for me to finish, okay? This will be quick." I placed my AirPods on his ears so he can just listen to music.

Kai's POV

I am just sitting in the corner when his phone vibrated.

dada calling...

Shit. Even just reading his name brings chills down to my spine.

I motioned to him that his dada Tharn is calling and he told me to answer on his behalf. I hate you, Cole! How could you ask me to answer Sir Tharn's call?

I nervously pressed the accept button.

"Cole." He said.

"Sir, I am sorry. This is Kai, an Elite member. He asked me to answer the call on his behalf. He is currently on a photoshoot right now but I can tell him to return your call... Or do you want me to pass some messages to him?" I said it straight without breathing.

"Relax. Just tell him to come to my house next week. You can come too, my grandson's little protector."
Damn it. He really didn't forget when I told him that I'll protect Cole. I was just 10 that time.

"I will tell him, sir. Thank you."
I survived.

I am watching Cole from where I am sitting. He is really natural. He looks so perfect, it's just that he never smiles. I saw him smile multiple times already and I am sure that anyone who can see it will definitely fall for him.

"Perfect as always." The photographer said. "Thank you again for trusting, sir. "
He just ignored the staff and walked towards me.

"Shall we?" He asked me.

"Sure. Sir Tharn called. He asked you to come next week."

"Okay, when are you free so we can set our visit?"

"Next week? I have an m-w-f class. On Tuesday and Thursday, my shift starts at 6 AM -6 PM. You can go there alone."
I hate the guards at his dada's house. They always tease me when I was a kid.

"Are you kidding me? You always beg me before to bring you there." He asked me. It's not that I love going there before, I just want to come with him wherever he is going.
"You're coming with me next Sunday. We good? That's final."

~~~~~~~~~~
Today is my rest day.
I opened my eyes to see Cole sitting on my bed.
"Fuck!?!"

"Yes? Good morning." He greeted me. He was about to kiss me on my lips when I covered my mouth.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."
He grabbed my hand and claimed my lips.

"I said I don't care... So sweet."

"Why are you here? it's my rest day today."

"Waking up my boyfriend of course. I already told you last day that we are going to spend your rest day together. I've been texting you and you are not replying so I decided to pick you up in your room. "

"Where are we going today?"

"We're going to date in the mansion. Our first stop is breakfast in our gazebo. So stand up because I am hungry already."

I took my shower first and went to the gazebo with Cole. From my room, he never let go of my hand until we reached the location.

Cole is so touchy and he is very expressive about what he is feeling. He speaks everything on his mind.

Our breakfast was set already when we reached the place. Then, we took our lunch with his mom and dad. This is the first time I ate with his parents. They are so good to me. Cole is very sweet to me regardless of who is in front of us and I appreciate his gestures so much. I feel loved.

He was really serious when he said we will spend my rest day together.

We had dinner at the mansion too but without his parents because they went out for a date.

We are now at their family's home theater room. This is Cole's favorite room when we were kids. My first time to enter here is when we were watching a football match when I was 13.

We were just watching a random movie tonight. Cole is busy texting and I noticed that he is not concentrating on the screen. I want to ask if why is he busy with his phone but knowing how hot-headed Cole is, I just chose to keep quiet. I am really curious about who is he texting though.

"Babe, please watch," I asked him.

"For a while..."

"Let's just stop watching if you are not in the mood. I'll just sleep early." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Babe, give me one minute, please. I promise you'll like this.Ohhhh.... Here it goes."
He asked me to stand up and hugged me from the back. "Just look at the screen."

"Hi, Kai! We are COLDPLAY. We heard from your boyfriend that you are an avid fan. We are supposed to go there but we can't make it due to prior commitments."

"Hi." My voice cracked. Cole just hugged me tighter. "I can't believe it."

"Believe it, Kai.  Hehehehe...We wish you both to stay stronger. These three songs are for you. Thank you always Kai and Cole you are always welcome."

I can't believe that they played three of my favorite songs, Yellow, The Scientist, and Fix you.

When they are done performing, I was almost in tears. Cole is really doing his best for me.

"I know you got disappointed when I didn't allow you to watch the live band competition with your friends so I tried to contact your favorite band instead. Did I do a good job?"

Instead of answering him I just cupped his cheeks and kissed him the way he wants it.
Deep and passionate kiss. "I love you, babe. Thank you for this."

"