Chapter 11

A storage scroll is a scroll used by many ninjas to store basically anything, ranging from consumables to very heavy and delicate items. The quality of a scroll depends on its level. A level one storage scroll stores less number of items but a high level storage scroll can store a large number of items and items stored inside such a scroll are not affected by external factors, that is items stay in stasis inside the scroll. So which means that if we store a glass of boiling hot water and take it out after ten days or so it still come out as the same glass of boiling hot water.

                 The two scrolls Naruto brought were medium level scrolls and he felt quite excited at what treasures it contained inside it.

            " So how do we open it? " Naruto asked in a somewhat excited voice. " We simply just pour a small amount of Chakra into the center of the seal." Hinami said. " Here. Why don't you open it." she gave the two scrolls to Naruto.

                 Naruto looked at the two scrolls then rubbing the back of his neck shyly, he said, " So how do I pour Chakra into these scrolls?"

             " Oh! sorry I forgot that you cannot mould chakra yet." Hinami apologized.

                 " It's okay." Naruto said, "But I can suppress my chakra though. I even taught taught Kuromaru how to do it. Even those ANBU ninjas could not detect us."

                " WOW! Naruto-kun , Kuromaru-kun you two are such a geniuses." Hinami praised them.

           Naruto and Kuromaru could not help but blush in embarrassment at such praise.

                  But Hinami was actually shocked, Supressing chakra is much more difficult than moulding it and only Chunnin or above ranks can suppress their chakra. So for Naruto to be able to suppress his chakra just from avoiding ninjas was a something he needs to praised. Also he managed to teach the same thing to an animal. That is something she could not understand how.

                             " Ok since you already know how to suppress your chakra, I'll teach you two how to mould it." Hinami said. " First try to feel the movement of your chakra."

               Naruto and Kuromaru close their eyes and concentrated on their Chakra flow. Since they had to suppress their own chakra almost a hundred times per day, it was easy for them to feel their Chakra flowing through their Chakra networks.

                      " Can you feel it? " Hinami asked which she gets a nod from the both of them. Then she continued, " Good, now I want you to direct the flow into your right palm." which they both do so with ease. Naruto and Kuromaru open their eyes to see their right palm (Or right front-foot for Kuromaru ) emitting a blue mist like thingy, which excited them to no end.

                        " Naruto-kun..." Hinami called Naruto's attention, which he looks up to see that she had activated her Byakugan. " You might not know but you have a lot of chakra, I mean a LOT OF CHAKRA." She said stress the last part. But Naruto just shrugged it off, " It just that bastard Fox's fault."

             Hinami was shocked, " Where did you learn than that?" she asked. " Nah! No one did, just found it myself."

          " I'm very sorry for not telling you this sooner Naruto." Hinami apologized. She felt sad for Naruto, spending six years hated by the entire village and not knowing why and still managed to keep his sanity in check. That was not something any child can do.

            " It's ok I'm cool with it, besides I know you would never do anything bad to me." Naruto said to Hinami with a smile.

               ' He is so mature for his age.' Hinami thought, " Thank you Naruto." she said with a said smile.