Chapter 9

" So you know my name!?" Naruto said in  an emotionless tone. " I'm not even surprised."

                         The Hokage laughed at Naruto's humorless words. " I'm not the Hokage for no reason you know. But..." His tone then became soft " First of all how are you Naruto?"

              " I'm not fine thank you." Naruto rudely replied. ' Why is this old geezer talking so kindly to me?' Naruto thought.

                   The old Hokage took a deep sigh, then turned to the dog masked ANBU ninja, "Dog, What is the report?"

                            " Lord Hokage, the Kumo ambassador who was said to represent the Kumo in finalizing the peace treaty was confirmed to be a spy, he Infiltrated the  archives containing most of of village's  personal information, then he kidnapped the Hyuga heiress as he was predicted to do then tried to escape by was quickly intercepted by our young Naru-" The dog masked ANBU ninja could not finish his report as the room temperature suddenly dropped and a immense bloodlust as blasting from Naruto, whose face was showing a very clear sign of rage.

         " YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" Naruto lashed out at the Dog masked ninja, " You knew this was going to happen at you just did nothing!!!? Do you even know how much Hinata had to suffer because of you Assholes!!!"

            " Calm down Naruto." The old Hokage tried to calm Naruto down, but it did not help in calming him, instead he even lashed out at the Hokage. " CALM DOWN!!? How can I possibly calm after all the torment you caused to Hinata. That's the very reason I hate you fucking Ninjas!!! They're nothing but trouble!!!."

              " You're right... But not all ninjas are  bad know." The Hokage tried to defend the honour of the ninjas to this young boy. " Take the Hokage for instance."

                  " Yeah Yeah!!! The very bastard who cursed and fucked my life the day I was born." The Hokage was shocked at what this boy just said and immediately knew what he speaking of.

                " Who told you that?"  The Hokage asked Naruto in a serious tone. This was a very confidential information, know to only to few trusted people and anyone found leaking this information was punished by death.

                  " That monstrosity itself told me." Naruto replied.

                          The Hokage sighed, " I know this is too late for me to say this but... I am very sorry for you had to endure for the past few years. "

                    " Whatever. As long as Hinata is happy and smiling I'm ok with it." Naruto just shrugged off.

                       " You seemed very attached to Hinata aren't you?" The Hokage said.

           " You wouldn't know Hokage-sama but she is everything to me... When the whole village hated me, she showed me kindness. When the whole village gave nothing but cold looks to me,  she gave me warmth and when the whole village wanted me dead, she smiled at me. I was saved by that smile... and I will make sure she keeps smiling for as long as I exist... Anyone who threatened her safety will die...  Believe it!"

           Both the Hokage and the Dog masked ninja was surprised at the declaration made by this young boy.

               " So, how do you intend to keep her safe?" The Hokage asked. " All I have to do to do is simply get stronger." replied Naruto.

           " If you want to get stronger why don't you join the ninja academy, it will-"The Hokage offered Naruto a chance to become strong but Naruto stopped him. " If I want to become stronger, I'll become stronger with my own ways and if I'm going to protect Hinata I'm gonna protect her with my ways. Remember this I'll never become a ninja!"

           The Hokage sighed " You won't change your decision aren't you?"

               Naruto confirmed it with a nod.            " Since that's the case then you are free to go." The Hokage said. Naruto walked to the exit only to be stopped by the Hokage's voice. " If you need anything just stop by and asked okay."

         Naruto just nodded. When he left the Hokage's office, He went straight to the Hyuga compound. There he was reunited with Kuromaru, there he also met Hinami, who thanked him for saving her daughter by giving him a very warm hug. Naruto asked for Hinata's condition but Hinami said that she fine but was asleep. Naruto released a sigh of relief. When he left the Hyuga compound, he and Kuromaru went straight to their camp.

             " Second brother." Naruto called Kuromaru. " We are going to change our camp location."

               " What!?" Kuromaru exclaimed. " Why now? and where are we going to set up our camp?"

        " Because tough times are coming for us, but don't worry I have the best location for our camp." Naruto said ending with a creepy smile.

           " I don't like that smile on your face First brother." Kuromaru said.

                    " I know you'll love." Naruto said his face still plastered with that creepy smile. " But first I got to wash myself from all this blood." He was painted red with blood from head toe so, he went to a nearby river and washed himself. But since it was still December, he did spat a few curses while entering the freezing cold water.

                Early morning, Naruto was loading Kuromaru with all the stuff that was in their camp, while he himself carried a large camping bag. When they reached the  location that Naruto had chosen, Kuromaru began to sweat.

         " First brother." Kuromaru called Naruto's attention. " Hmm. " replied Naruto. Kuromaru then continued, " When you said that you fond the best location, do y ou by this!!!?" Kuromaru pointed infront of him, infront of him was the famous forest, ' The Forest of Death.'

         " Yes." Naruto replied blankly. " But why?" Kuromaru asked. " This is a very dangerous  area so that means there won't be any assholes disturbing us, and also..." Naruto looked at the sky, contemplating. " This will be the  where We will train ourselves to become stronger."

           "That aside, where are we going to set up our camp in this dangerous forest. And why are you carrying that shovel." Kuromaru said pointing at the said shovel at Naruto's back.

          Naruto then brought Kuromaru in a one handed hug, " We, my brother, are going to live how my forefathers used to live." Naruto said.

         " You mean a cave?" Kuromaru asked.
" No! It will be even better than a cave." Naruto said with a smile a very creepy smile.