Chapter 10

Naruto and Kuromaru entered the forest by climbing the fence. They walked a few miles inside the quiet forest with Naruto in the front. " First brother, is it just me or it's me being paranoid that it's too quiet." Kuromaru asked.

               " Yes, it's too quiet." Naruto replied his voice being serious.

                     Five minutes later Naruto and Kuromaru were on the run, it looks like that they were chasing something, but it was the reverse. Behind them was a huge bear that was thrice their height both combined.

                    " First brother I can't run anymore!!!"  Kuromaru was out of breath and   the bear was catching up on him.

            " Run if you don't want to become his !lunch!" Naruto screamed at Kuromaru. But his screams fell to deaf ears as Kuromaru as he suddenly collapsed  to the ground.

               " Second brother!!!" Naruto stopped running and went to help Kuromaru. Kuromaru saw that the bear was approachinmg them at great speed and he then said Naruto to leave him and run. " LIKE HELL I'LL DO THAT!!!" Naruto rebuked him. " So cut the drama and run!" But Kuromaru could not get up. Naruto seeing no other choices he carried Kuromaru in bridal style and he began to run. Even though the weights he had to carry now was already a sixty kilograms he would not leave his brother nor the stuff they had to carry, alone.

           Naruto accidentally stepped on a stick which caused him to loose his balance. He slipped which sends him and Kuromaru flying straight then came crashing to the ground. Naruto and Kuromaru stood up but the ground beneath them collapsed and the fell to a pit like hole.

               Naruto fell first then Kuromaru came crashing to his back. Naruto grunted in pain, then he felt something beneath him, it was a corpse of a dead ninja, only the bones and it's gear remained though. But what intrested Naruto was the rusted single-edged giant meat cleaver like sword it was holding on its right hand. Naruto grabbed it's handle but it was heavy, it could weight atleast a hundred kilograms. But it was not impossible for Naruto, he used his brute strength to lift the heavy sword and then rested the blunt side on his shoulders. The giant bear saw that his prey fell to a pit, since it was too small, it plunged his right arm inside the pit.

              Naruto saw the incoming arm, he swung the giant sword, using the weight of the sword, it cut the bear's arm cleanly.

              The bear roared in pain and pulled out it's arm from the hole. Naruto climbed out of the hole dragging the heavy sword along him. The bear saw it and was was very angry at Naruto. It stood on its hind legs and roared at Naruto. Naruto glared at the beast infront of him releasing his bloodlust at the bear. The bear flinched at the bloodlust Naruto released at it. But before it could do anything, Naruto took the opportunity, with the bear distracted by his bloodlust, he roared and swung the giant sword horizontally at the bear's hind legs.

        The sword cut the bear's legs cleanly, it roared it pain. Losing it's balance, it fell face first to the ground. Naruto then raised the sword high with great difficulty and with a loud roar, the sword came down to the bear's skull, splitting it in half. The blade dug deep to to the ground and it remained stuck there. Naruto let go of the handle and fell to his back breathing heavily.

               He ran for a good ten minutes straight, then carried sixty kilograms of weight and still had to run again, then fell to a pit lifted a very sword and using it to kill a twenty foot bear. If Naruto was only exhausted, then it would have been a joke. His entire body was in pain.

            Kuromaru came to help Naruto and  him back inside the pit for that was the safest place at that . Once Naruto was completely fine. He thanked Kuromaru for the help.