Chapter 50

With Kuromaru...

He was falling and when his feet landed on solid ground with a thud, he inspected his surrounding. He was in a large underground cave that was illuminated by luminous blue mushrooms.

The cave also seemed to have Inhabitants.

'' You guys are very ugly. '' Kuromaru commented. There were lots and lots of short green-skinned creatures. They had a body of a young child, with bald and ugly faces. Most were wearing rags, some had decent armour and weapons.

They were goblins.

One of the Goblins noticed Kuromaru and shrieked, alerting every one of it's green-skined brothers, that there was an intruder.

They all grabbed their weapons, those grabbed weapons like a daggers, swords and spears charged straight towards Kuromaru, while the archers readied their bows. And as the Goblins were approaching him at a dangerously close distance, Kuromaru went to his Minotaur form and stood in his fighting stance.

'' It seems you are all eager to die. '' Kuromaru cracked his neck.

Kuromaru vanished from sight, as he went straight at the horde with such speed that only a black blur could be seen impaling any unlucky goblin who was in his path of destruction.

There were five dead goblins impaled by his horn.

[ 5x Goblins has been slain ]

[ 50 EXP has been rewarded ]

'' So this is what it feels like to have experience entering through one's body. '' Kuromaru said basking on the felling of receiving experience.

The archers let loose a volley of Arrows, as Kuromaru saw the incoming arrows, he took out the dead Goblins on his horn and used them as shields. After that he threw the dead bodies at the Archers.

[ Quest recieved: C - rank

Kill the goblin scouts before they alert the entire horde.

Rewards:

• 200EXP

• New Title: Goblin Hunter

Scouts remaining: 3

Quest cannot be rejected ]

'' RARRRHHHH!!! '' Kuromaru roared, activating the skill '' War cry ''. This skill has a special ability to force the enemy with in a 10 meter range to attack him.

The Goblins once again began to charge towards him. As they came closer and closer, he used his skill: Restriction.

A ball of water materialized in his hand, and he threw it at a random goblin. The ball of water morphed into a spear, which flew straight towards it impaling it and the ones behind it.

' I thought the skill will slow their movements not impale them. But at it helped. '

'' Power charge. '' Kuromaru charged to the horde of goblins. Those unlucky enough to be in his path was impaled by his horn.

Another volley of arrows came raining down at him. He repeated his previous stratergy, picking up a dead goblin corpse and used it as a shield, then throwing it at the archers.

This stratergy was repeated a few more times, until he saw three goblins sneaking off from the group and was heading towards a tunnel.

' Those are the scouts!!! '

Kuromaru picked a fist size stone and threw it at one of the scouts.

The unlucky scout didn't even saw its death comming, as the stone struck it's skull completely destroying it.