Chapter 1: The soul travelled to a different era, Part 2

The room was quiet again, Gu Yun was still tightly tied, only the red scarf draped on her face was taken away. Staring at the white curtains of the bed, Gu Yun was stunned. Who can actually tell her what exactly happened? Lying flat on the bed, Gu Yun breathed deeply a few times in order to calm down her restless heart. That unfeeling man should not be back tonight, she must free herself from her current predicament, at the very least first untie the rope!

It was a large room, about fifty square meters, the furnishing of the entire room was extremely simple, in addition to the bed where she was lying now, the room has a set of wooden mahogany chairs and a low, small table, nearby the bed was an upright wooden stand where the helmet and armor were hanged up, all solid wood furniture, the impression the room gave off very much resembled the man who departed a while ago – tough and icy-cold.

Looking around the room, Gu Yun's eyes lit up as she saw hanging next to the wooden stand a double-edged sword, the blade about four feet, its whole body is silver white, the scabbard has no ornamentation, the sword hilt has a white jade inlay, the whole sword imparts an aura of arrogance, coldness and aloofness.

She increasingly took a liking to the cold sword, in her mind thinking how to get close to the sword, as it just may help her escape from her present dilemma. Gu Yun took a deep breath, hoping to use the strength of her abdomen to straighten up, but unfortunately, she only made it halfway, again she collapsed on the bed.

Gu Yun frowned, what is really the matter? What have they done to her body to make her so weak, but Gu Yun is stubborn and not willing to be defeated. Struck with a sudden inspiration, Gu Yun put aside the failure of her effort to stand up, writhing like a worm she crawled slowly to the edge of the bed. First she extended her tightly bound feet out of the bed, then her hips, but unfortunately she could not control her movement, she landed on her butt on the floor.

Sssh... – sucking in a mouthful of cold air, Gu Yun reluctantly sat on the cold floor, she did not know whether to laugh or cry. When was she, Gu Yun, ever in such an embarrassing, sorry state, that even lowering down out of the bed has her already gasping for breath?

After resting for a moment, Gu Yun slowly straightened up, it felt good to be standing, but then after standing straight, immediately Gu Yun's heart sank! Oh no, her height ... she seemed to dwarf a lot! And her hair is ankle-lenght which made her inexplicably surprised, she has short hair for more than ten years already, how come this long hair?

Everything is too weird! Taking a deep breath, Gu Yun temporarily suppressed the questions in her heart, her goal now should be to untie the ropes. Looking at the hanging sword, Gu Yun frowned again, her hands are tied behind her back, according to her height, she will not even reach the tip of the sword.

She can only use those wooden chairs as a base to put herself up, but between the chairs and the sword there's a distance of seven or eight meters, she is right now bound that even moving about is difficult, so how can she move the heavy wooden chair?

Inside the huge room the pale yellow candlelight flickered, Gu Yun's tightly strapped thin body stood upright in the middle, but her calm face did not reflect cowardice and suffering. Her cold eyes observed once more the almost empty room, after concluding that there was no other alternative, Gu Yun began to take small steps and walked towards the wooden chair. Analysis of the situation, weighing the pros and the cons, setting a definite goal, taking immediate action, this has always been how Gu Yun handles matters. The more difficult her plight is, the more fierce she becomes, this was the evaluation of the SWAT captain of her, she has never ever let herself down, this time it will be the same!

Positioning herself beside the wooden chair, Gu Yun slowly squatted, sat down on the ground again. Drawing up her legs, she kicked the corner of the standing wooden chair, it was much heavier than she imagined it would be, she has exhausted all her strength, the chair actually moved only a dozen centimeters!