I

Play gangsta or mad hatter while reading the next paragraphs also I'm so sorry for this) also I'm going to try to organize the wattpad more.

I went up to mila and started making small conversation. "Wow I really love your bracelet" I told mila 

"thank you I made it"

 "omg that's so cool". Tom was peaking from the corner to see when I would lure her into our trap.

 "I found some really good crystals come follow me" I brought her to the hallway and waited for toms command. She turned around and Tom blasted a curse. The Cruciatus Curse, i seen her in pain she was suffering but all I could do was laugh. Tom pulled me in and we started making out as she was suffering. He pulled my leg up and kissed me harder. Mila stoped shaking and that's when I grabbed my wand and blasted one more curse. 

"Avada Kedavra" i yelled and Tom laughed.

He pulled me close again and we walked as his mouth was in mine. We were against a wall then we found a classroom. He sat me down on the teachers desk and pulled down my short skirt. He separated my legs and pushed me back. Tom pulled down my underwear and sticked his tongue inside of me. He was playing and teasing with me, I grabbed his hair and leaned my head back. I can feel his tongue going different directions, he took it out and sticked in his fingers. I moaned quietly and he smiled. He took them out and I gasped for air. He closed my legs and grabbed my head, 

"I believe it's your turn, now kneel down slut". Tom started unbuckling his pants and he dropped them. I dropped down and and grabbed it. He clenched his jaw as I began entering it in my mouth. I started slowly sucking on it then going faster and faster. Tom let out a small moan and grabbed the back of my hair. 

"Good...girl" he took a deep breath.

I can feel him cum in my mouth, he took a deep breath before he can say anything. "Swallow it" he said seriously, I did as he said and after a while I got up. He lifted my face and smiled 

"you are such a slut, my slut" I moved my head from his hands and tried to leave but before I can he grabs and me and pulls me. He whispers in my ear "and I love that about you".

We went to the chamber of secrets and Tom started organizing his master plan. He decided to blame it on hagrid. Hagrid was like family to me but there was nothing I can do. Tom brought out a book that was black leather, his diary. He started writing down all the plans he had made. We went to go walk around and act as if we were normal. I grabbed Tom's hand and he quickly shook it "no" he said. I rolled my eyes and began walking until I got stopped. 

"Hi y/n I have a uh question" Ron told me with a shaky voice "so I was thinking if we should go to the Yule ball" 

"yes I will love to go with you" I smiled at him and so did he. I turned around to see Tom clenching his fist. "Now I will talk to you later Ron" I hit toms arm

 "you are not going to hit him". He walked away filled with anger.

I found harry and we walked to the great hall. "Has anyone asked you to the Yule ball?" He asked, 

"Yes ron did" harry nodded his head. He had no one to go with since Cho was already going with Cedric Diggory.

 "I think Ginny would love to go with you" Harry turned red and tried to change the subject. We got to the great hall and we sat down. I didn't see riddle any where. I ignored it and began eating my chicken. 

"So ginny would you like to go to the Yule ball?" Harry asked

 "yes" Ginny quickly answered. We cheered them on and we continued eating.

Then filtch came in running "another one another one run" everyone screamed and was scared for their life. As everyone was going to there dorms I went to go find Tom. "Riddle, where are you, Tommmy" I then felt and arm bring me into an empty closet. 

"Don't you ever call me that" i let out a smile and gave him a kiss. We stayed in the closet until the coast was clear. We heard someone walking by. Tom quickly put his hand over my mouth and looked into my eyes. Once we heard the walking go away i move his hand slowly. We then started kissing quickly and I took off his shirt. I unbuckled just pants but he stopped me there. 

"We have business to intend to" he put his shirt back on and brought me to a frozen boy.

I looked closely at the frozen ginger boy and noticed it was Ron Weasley. "Oh my god It's Ron please help me" Tom started laughing as I was drowning in tears. "What is wrong with you" I tell Tom.

 He looks at me confused "looks like he isn't taking you to the Yule Ball". I cry out for help as I take out my wand and spell book. I try a spell and wave it at Ron but nothing happened. I tried another spell and waved it at Ron. I soon see Ron wake up again. I quickly hug him tight and give him head kisses. I start sobbing and Ron hugs me back. Tom rolled his eyes and left with lots of anger.

I headed back to the common room with Ron. "So you don't remember anything" I asked the ginger with a soft smile. He nods his head and smiled at me. We sit by the fireplace and i put my head on his shoulder.

 "I have a question y/n" Ron said to me while I nod my head.

 "Yes"

 "what's with you and riddle?" I look down at my hands.

 "Oh nothing we are just friends I guess" he smiles at me. "I promise it's nothing" I tell him. But even I knew that was a lie.

I headed my way to the study hall when I heard my name. I followed the voice and seen Tom standing in a hall way.

"Hello y/n" I ran to Tom and gave him a hug. He looked at me confused and quickly pulled away. 

"Don't do that and I thought you would be mad" he told me. 

"It wasn't your fault you can't control your anger I forgive you" 

"y/n why do you always forgive me"

 "because I'm stupid". Tom lifted up my chin and picked up my leg and wrapped it on his waist. He kissed me softly but before he pulled away he bit my lip. He came closer to my ear and whispered 

"yes you are" he removed my leg and we sat down outside.

"Why do you care about who I got with to the Yule ball" I ask him. Tom looks the other way and tries to ignore me. I grab his chin and face him to me. 

"Answer me riddle" he clears his throat 

"I don't" I grab his hand and bring him up.

 I tried to tell him something but he wouldn't listen. "I think we should just be friends" tom laughed and grabbed me closer. 

"No" he ran his fingers down my arm and whispered something.

"fuck me".