you

"Till death do us part"

~

"I love you" I say to Ginny before I leave. I knew it was my last time seeing her.

If only it wasn't.

I give her a small kiss on her forehead as she smiles. She waved goodbye from a distance as I start to walk away.

"Are you sure?" ron asked me.

"100 percent" i say as he wraps his arm around me, comforting me.

"Nice try there is no way you are fighting alone" harry shouts as everyone runs towards us.

"No i have to do this alone"

"shut up and let's go" ginny raises her voice.

"like mother you are" fred taunted.

~

Tom's POV:

"may I remind you that we will be doing this today, so hurry before I rip off all of your heads, starting with you jimmy" I shout to all the nasty death eaters.

Raiding the ministry, killing them all. Such a fun experience. Just wish she were here to enjoy it with me.

"that's beautiful" a girl said from behind me as I open a box.

"shut it or I will rip out your tongue" she backed away, terrified of me.

I made sure to put the box on the bed, waiting for her arrival.

Screams came from a distance, I ran downstairs. There she was, but she wasn't alone.

Y/n's POV:

"again?" I yell at him.

"it's not like you weren't here to stop me" he smirks at me, "why are you always sticking with the Weasley's? they only cause trouble"

"watch it" Ron threatened him, Tom raised his eyebrows taunting the ginger boy.

"stop it"

~

Once i entered the room I noticed a small box was sitting on the bed.

A present? What?

This must be a joke. It has to be.

Once I opened it, I couldn't believe it. A pit filled my stomach. As if I was dreaming. But this was reality.

"Tom?" I call out.

He leans on the door way staring at me.

"put it on" he smirks.

the ring fits perfect.

He picked me up, then pushed me on the bed.

"my wife" he whispered as his hand ran through my hair.

Our lips met, so did our tongues. My thigh was in between his. Tom's hand was on my neck. But was soon replaced by his lips. Trails of marks, he left.

"the ring will protect you, so we can't die" I quickly push him off of me.

"to protect your sweet horcrux?"

"of course, that's the only reason you are useful" his hands began to get tighter, but I loved it.

this had to end.

"I hate you"

"you know you love me" he says as he pulls my lips closer to his.

he's right.