a

Y/n's POV:

I ran towards the room because of a loud bang. There he was, his head on the desk as if he had passed out.

I knew this potion would fail, but I had to try. I quickly position the glass bottle on his lips. The glass tilted and he sipped the potion.

He coughed and coughed and finally looked up at me. The dark burning color came off of his arm. I smiled at him as he took a deep breath. He rubbed his eyes and was relieved.

"thank you"

"of course" I grab the glass and throw it in the bin.

~

I went up stairs trying to look for hermione and ginny, the door creaked open and I see the talking about their favorite novel. "no they are meant for each other!" ginny yelled.

"she didn't deserve him"

Once I walked in they looked at me and began to laugh, "hey y/n, having fun" hermione winks at me and I jump on the bed.

"oh dont be disgusting" we all laugh.

before we can continue, tom walks in and collapses on the bed. His forehead was sweaty and his arm was back to that dark burning color. "TOM" I quickly moved his arm and look at it.

It was worse than before. I picked him up and tried to take him downstairs. "WHAT DO WE DO" ginny ran her fingers in her hair as she tried to think of a solution that will work.

"I've seen this somewhere in one of harry's study books"

"well spit it out Weasley" tom screams while in pain. He was inpatient.

"we have to go to the burrow" I interrupt. Hermione nodded at us, she was silent the whole entire time. Did she not want to help us?

~

I grabbed ginny, tom and hermione, we were now at the burrow. We looked around and it looked different. It was all burnt down. What happened here? I can see tears form in ginny and Hermione's eyes.

"its ok gin" I say as I put my head on her shoulder. Before we can run inside a girl who curly hair comes from the corner dancing.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH" Ginny runs up to bellatrix and points her wand towards her.

"calm down you blood traitor" bellatrix began to laugh hysterically.

Ginny pushes her down on the floor and took Bella's wand. Ginny's fists slam Bellatrix's face. I can tell she was angry.

"AVADA KA-"

"GINNY" hermione yells as tears were stuck in her throat.

"I HAVE TO SHE KILLED THEM, SHE FUCKING KILLED THEM"

tears were pouring in ginny's eyes.

"let me do it, the guilt will eat you alive, let me" I told ginny.

With tom still hanging on to my shoulder I lay him down on the dry grass. Ginny pushed Bellatrix's arms on the ground.

"but first we have to make her scream in pain", ginny looked up at me and smirked, "CRUCIO" bellatrix began to shake and scream. Her twitches scared ginny and she ran towards me. Hermione stood by us both with tears running down.

"kill her" hermione insisted

I was next to tom and I can see him smile.

"AVADA KADAVRA" the life in bellatrix left.

Ginny ran inside the burrow, almost everything was burned down. Except for a few spots. Ginny looked in every cabinet there was and soon she found it. Hermione stayed outside with me and tom, she was quiet and I didnt know why.

My hand touched tom's cheek as the life inside of him was leaving. A tear drop falls on his lips as ginny runs out.

"here" she hands me the brown leather book, the paper was as rough as parchment paper. But you can still see the words easily.

"you need a drop of his blood and a drop of a lovers tears?"

Ginny smiled as the tears ran down her cheek.

"I need a bowl" she went and and got me a bowl. I began to mix everything together after I got tom's blood.

I sat him up and made him drink the potion. The correct one this time. The color of his arm began to dissolve and it was now gone. He opened his eyes and began to kiss me. I smiled in between the times we pulled away.

"you did it" he whispered.

I felt so many emotions at once, love, sadness, and anger.

Ginny's POV:

as soon as I seen them kiss I felt my heart ache. I dont know why, was it bc I missed harry or was it because I liked y/n. Guilt took over and I tried so hard not to do anything, but instead tears flow down my cheeks and I felt alone.

Y/n's POV:

I got up and grabbed ginny's arm then hermione's. "there's one more place where they can be"

tom got up and cleared his throat. "do we have to?" I roll my eyes and hit his arm.

"yes we do".

One look and we were already at the 12 grimmauld place. Ginny ran inside and the smell of fresh baked bread hit us at the way.

"MUM" Ginny ran to the kitchen and seen Molly there taking out bread.

hermione ran to every room in the house looking for Ronald.

Ginny's POV:

I grabbed her tightly and my eyes started to pour out tears. I can see her face fill up with joy. I was relieved and happy.

"The burrow, I went there and it was all burnt down is everyone okay?" I could barely say anything because of how many tears were rushing down.

"yes darling" my mum looked joyful and happy. She was also relived and I can tell. She ran her hand through my hair as she smiled at me.

I was now at home

Hermione's POV:

I ran towards all the rooms looking for Ron and Harry. Then there I seen them by a fireplace drinking tea.

"RON" my arms wrapped around him and I felt my eyes pooling.

"HARRY" I hugged him tightly then asked them about the burrow.

"Bellatrix Lestrange attacked us among with other death eaters, but we dont know who, I think one of them had long blonde hair like a malfoy" Ron responded.

"must it been Malfoy's father"

Y/n's POV:

"did you tell them to attack?" I ask him.

"no"

Molly came towards us and gave me hug. But before she can hug tom, she notices him from the daily prophet.

"you" she says in a angry voice as she takes out her wand.

"no its ok, he isn't going to attack anyone he just needs to rest" Molly looks at tom with a serious face and walks back into the kitchen.

comment if I made any mistakes