fall

i grabbed my black journal with my name and tried to find her. I seen her talking to her best friend Ginny. "Hey riddle" she said with a smirk. I grabbed her arm harshly and brought her to a room. We were finally alone. "You need to stop talking to me" I say, she looks at me with her confused puppy eyes. "What?" " i dont love you, I never did" she looks down trying to avoid looking into my eyes. I lift her chin up with my thumb. "But I love you" she says to me. I felt the time stop. It was like we were the only two people in the world. I pulled her harshly and started kissing her passionately. I pulled away and I can feel tears forming into my eyes.

"What ever we had is over" I said as I drifted away. There I left her in the empty room. I can feel my heart beat going faster and faster but I didn't let her or my heart break stop me from my plan. I headed to the abandoned restroom and heard small cries. I headed towards them, it was a girl. I kicked the door open and seen a pale girl with pig tails telling me to run off. "Avada kadavra" i yell out as she dies. I felt myself smile.

Y/n's POV:
I ran into my dorm and closed the door shut. I was filled with anger and sadness. I start to scream in pain. I pushed all the things off my desk and continued to scream. I look at myself in the mirror and close my eyes. I wasn't going to let him ruin my life, I couldn't.

I wipe my tears and I take my wand. I run to the abandoned restroom, I was going to ruin his plan. I walk in and see a dead girl on the floor. I quickly run to her but it was to late. Riddle was here first. I lashed out of anger and tried to look for someone to kill. I planned on making them feel the pain I felt but worse. I was going to torture them in any way I could. Maybe even torture them the way muggles do.

I smile at the thought. I walked out and started searching for a victim. I stopped myself and realized what i was doing.

'Why am i like this?' 'What is happening' I thought to myself. I dropped my wand and started getting a headache. I look into the corner of my eye and see a figure colapse.

I woke up again in the hallway. It was around 8 almost time for bed. I grabbed my wand and headed back to my dorm. I felt weak and shaky. Something was off and I can feel it.

Play apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex

Riddle's POV:
I chanted, I yelled in laughter. After I was finished with this spell I would be the most powerful wizard in the wizardry world. Before I can finish my head started to ache. "Fuck" I say under my breath. I started to get flashbacks and they were so vivid.

July 4th 1998
Everyone was celebrating as I kept a straight face. I can feel eyes on me. I look around to see a snake staring at me. I walk to it and start talking to it. Surprisingly they talk back.

August 30th 1989
There I was, in the orphanage looking at the white snow. I can feel power around me. I felt off and powerful. I had a visiter, Albus Dumbledore. He told me about a school, Hogwarts.

May 3rd 1994
My forth year in Hogwarts, I finally discovered magic to help me become powerful. I knew I would achieve my goal soon. I asked my professor questions to help me.

September 1st 1996
I seen her.
Her light eyes.
Her light soft hair.
Her delicate skin.
Her perfect body.
Her soft smile.
Her devilish eyes.
I became weak.

September 5th
My lips fell on hers.
I fell in love.
She made me feel a different kind of way I couldn't explain.

November 10th
I left her.

I felt tears falling down my eyes. I wiped them off confused and quickly stopped the spell. But the flashbacks didn't stop

October 7th
I started taking off her top and continued kissing her passionately. She gripped onto my arm as I started going in and outside of her.
She slept in my arms as I hold her tight. I never wanted it to end.

I scream hoping the flashbacks would stop.

October 10th
We danced as we were covered in blood. We smiled hoping this night would never end.

December 23rd
I thought I lost her.

April 9th
I got her back.

I fell back and closed my eyes hoping it would stop. I take a deep breath and realize I did something wrong. I got back up and grabbed my wand from the floor. I put it into my coat and I searched for her. I couldn't find her any where. I started to panic and that's when my eyes went blank.

I was powerful. I had everybody on my team. We were taking over the wizardry world. Hogwarts was destroyed. But it meant I had more power. I look to my side and see a man carrying y/n to me. I was confused. He puts her down on the stone cold floor. I remove her hair from her face with my wand. I cant hear her breathing. I start to panic, I scream. Her fist was closed, I began to open it. I take what was in her left hand, it was a note.

"Tom
I love you, and I forgive you"

I crumple up the note and start to tear it apart. I cry in anger and yell in pain.

I woke up and tried to catch my breath.

I couldn't remember anything else but I woke up in my dorm. I can smell her scent from where I was laying. She opened my door and brought me tea. "Here riddle, it will help with your headache" I quickly get up and take some clothes. I jump into my shower and I leave y/n alone again. I wanted her so bad but I knew I couldn't have her. I was scared of what I might do to her. I was soulless. I had to help her move on.

I had to move on.
I had to move on.
I had to move on.

Those words repeated in my head as I was crying in pain. My breathing was getting slower and slower. My heartbeat grew faster and faster.

I changed into my warmer clothes. She was still waiting for me. I run to her and kiss her one last time.

I will miss her.

Her soft touch.
Her warms hugs.
Her sarcastic jokes.
Her anger.
The way she laughed.
The way she would play with me.
They way she would forgive me.
She was meant for me but I couldn't have her.
I was bad and she was good
She was pure.

And I wasn't.