Performance class

It was dark and cold. The fine misty rain fell on the dirt - it was drizzling. The wild animal's sounds echoed through the forest as the girl ran between the woods and looked back repeatedly. She was scared. Her dress' ends were held by her shaky hands that tried to avoid tearing it further. The hair curls, made by hair curlers' earlier, were almost completely gone as they started turning back to her natural hair form of straight strands.

 The hair curls, made by hair curlers' earlier, were almost completely gone as they started turning back to her natural hair form of straight strands

Her breathing was heavy as she increased her pace each time the whispering she heard was louder.

"You can run, but you can't hide." - the dark voice whispered sounding as if it was right behind her. "I will search you anywhere you pass by. And then I'll make sure I catch you surprisingly at an unexpected time."

Venus sat up on her bed gasping for air loudly as she widened her eyes. She looked around realizing she was just having a nightmare during her sleep again.

It's been almost a year and a half of her studying at the Beauxbaton school today. And every night she slept at the Long Manor due to school breaks, she had the scariest nightmares almost every time she tried to sleep. However, not many things changed nor stayed the same way. She made a couple more friends meanwhile and lost contact with her first friends, who studied at Hogwarts. Nobody ever sent her a letter or wondered about her, she thought, since nothing has ever arrived to her or been told. Not even Draco.

"Are you okay?" - a female voice asked her in a worried whisper. The words reminded Venus of Draco's usual concern when she was anxious or nervous.

"Yeah yeah... just some nightmares... again."

On her 13th birthday, he didn't send her a 'Happy Birthday' letter or, at least, tried to contact her as he always did. There was no trace of him. Just old pictures of them on first and second grade were still kept in her personal stuff at the French school. The memories were still inside her head, but they kept trying to fade away. So she tried to remember the most she could every day to avoid losing any of them. And he pondered about his best friend most of the time, so he tried to focus on other things and other people. But that doesn't mean he wanted or had already forgotten about her.

"Alright then. If you want to talk about it or need anything else, just let me know, okay?"

"Thanks Fleur." - Venus grinned tiredly at the blonde girl as she replied.

Her relationship with her first group friend, from the current school she studied at, got even better. They all became best friends, getting closer to each other. She and Fleur, Aurélie would have sleepovers in each other's dormitories whenever they could, even though they weren't all in same grades. Fleur was two years older than the two of her two girl best friends, just like Arthur. But he was only a year older, instead of two. The Bellefeuile group would usually hang out around the castle, study together and even plan to later execute a few pranks - Venus and Lucas were the ones who mostly enjoyed them.