Hogwarts Express

September 1st, 1991.
The first day of Venus Beau Long's first year, at the incredible Hogwarts. The day she had waited for almost a week, ever since she made the deal with her father. He was one of the most manipulative people she had ever met. If he wanted something, he got it. And it was went no different when he made a deal with his only child. He didn't only won one thing, but two:  his daughter's "vote" and the bet he and Katelyn had made. She always dreamed of her lovely daughter going to the Beauxbatons, just like her. Like mother, like daughter. But no, that never happened or had the chance of happening. It was more like like father, like daughter. And she hated that. She considered this as a failure of her. But she'd still support her daughter's decision.

There the youngest Long stood up at 7:00 am. She already had her grey skirt, with a white blouse under a grey vest. She sat on her white chair while she took her hair rolls off of her hair, staring at herself through the long mirror in front of her. She looked pretty nice. Her mother opened her bedroom's door, finding the girl smiling at her already.

"Why did you wake up so soon?" - Katelyn smiled with her arms crossed. - "The train only leaves in 4 hours."

"I know... I just wanted to make sure everything is in order or if I didn't oversleep. You know... everything has to go..." - the girl turned to face her mother.

"Perfect."
"Yes, mother. Perfect. Splendidly perfect!" - she then seemed to get lost in her own mind as she usually did, by thinking too much.

"Well..." - the woman coughed trying to stop the girl from getting lost in her own mind. - "Fred is downstairs, just waiting for you to have breakfast. Maybe you two could take a walk around the gardening too, if you want to! If you need anything, ask Fred and if you need me, just tell him please."

"Okay. Um mom?" - the girl's voice made clear the fact that she was unsure of what she was saying.

"Yes?"
"May I ask you something?"
"You already are, my darling." - the woman giggled.

The girl giggled back and spoke, - "What's wrong with the Malfoys? You seem to have... something against them. But why?"

"Why's the question?" - Katelyn asked looking directly into the girl's eyes to get the truth out. - "Did something happen?"

"Um j-just curious... you never explained."

"Well, they're just not what I thought they were. They're not... good." - the woman tried to explain. - "Is that all?"

"Huh?"

"Come on. Spill the truth out." - she got closer and kneeled to her level. - "Let. It. Out." - she looked deep into the girl's eyes.

" - she looked deep into the girl's eyes

"I-I am not lying."
"Don't play with fire, darling." - Mrs. Long kept trying to get her daughter to confess something.
"I'd love to..." - the girl mumbled, distracted with her mom's eyes.
"Venus... please. Just tell me."
"Okay... there's something I need to confess."
"And what is it?"
"I..."
"You...?"
"I think your eye trick isn't working anymore." - the girl rolled her eyes. - "I'm not a baby."