We missed her. We missed her like mad.

It was the 5th day of July, and also exactly, a day, and two days, respectively, to our Prom and Graduation. 6th of July marked our Prom day and the 7th, was our graduation. Couincidentally, the 8th of July just happened to now be_

"Prissy's Birthday!" Shade announced to all of us, excitedly, like we all didn't know. Prissy blushed on and Shade went on, talking about how she was going to give her the ultimate surprise on that day.

Unpopular fact; The day after Prissy's birthday, 9th of July, was Ivandor's birthday.

Shade seemed to be very talented with handling crowds because as soon as she had drove in, we, she actually, got surrounded by dozens of classmates, who hadn't seen her in a month. Somehow, even in the midst of the crowd, she never let go of me and Prissy.

Well, today was the 7th day of July and it was a normal tradition for the graduating students to lodge in the School's Event Centre.

Why? Because that was basically where that the prom and graduation was going to be taking place. It wasn't compulsory anyways... But having that it would be one of the last times that you may get to see your friends again, well, mostly everyone wanted to show up.

The School's Event Centre was just an extension of Castron High. As the name implied, it was basically an avenue for all kinds of school events (including Prom and Graduation). It just looked like an upgraded version of Castron High, with fewer classes - that were only useful during extensions- and more scenery. I mean, Castron High was beautiful, exotic, one of the prettiest places you could ever see in your lifetime, but this place? This place was like heaven on Earth. With all due respect, it couldn't be compared.

It looked newer, neater, bigger. The rooms we lodged in, looked like actual hotel rooms. Spacey, pretty, white walls and L.E.D lights, chill air conditioners, and a steady light supply. The classes, the few of them here, were spacey, with fancy seats and tables, and curtains that made it look like they were decorating it for a seminar with the president or something. There were basketball courts, lawn tennis courts, neat, presentable Cafeterias' with wonderful dishes and basically, it was everything in here.

We hadn't seen the rest of our classmates since our exams were concluded, that was literally about two months ago, and on this arranged day, our classmates were pulling up in school in different kinds of cars, most of them with their designated drivers, and in no time, the entire Girls' lodge was loud, rowdy and filled with laughing girls, gisting, gossiping about one thing or the other, showing off new phones and booked college boyfriends and giving teasers on their prom dresses.

On a normal day, I would be irritated by all the noise, but surpringly, I wasn't. Me, Shade and Prissy ended up landing in the same room with Chika and Dabeluchi, from her clique, and when her other friends, Soma and the twins visited, there was a whole market square in our room. Needless to say, it was fun.

"Oh my God, Tell Yure that he's such a boss! We heard!!!!" Chika and her clique literally were screaming and gushing in the room.

Oh right, the latest news going around and spreading like wild fire. The entire set was talking about it. The entire school was talking about it.

Yure Adediji apparently got featured in a song with the one and only, Triple J - only but the biggest, most famous boy band in Nigeria, the whole of Africa combined, and were certified as to be among top three in the world.... And they featured our very own Yure in their album called 'Bittersweet'.