Snow globe

Every year since Marinette and Damian were 10 years old they would send each other a snow globe. These snow globes were not just any type of ordinary Santa going down a chimney and there's snow inside type, but the ones where Damian and Marinette will put a secret message inside and they would have to figure out what the other is trying to say. The message would be hidden in the decoration of the snow globe to what the snow globe is all about. For 8 years Damian and Marinette continued this tradition but this time giving a snow globe would come with a yes or no question and Damian will be the one nervous for Marinette's answer.

Damian had everything for his plan to be perfectly executed. He bought a snowglobe from Tiffany and Co. with an engagement box open and inside will be a fake diamond ring. Damian with his family sadly will secretly fly out to Paris for Damian could pretend that he is still in Gotham and Damian's globe will just "arrive" in front of Marinette's place. Damian will then knock on her door hiding expecting Marinette to open the door to see the snowglobe with the engagement ring inside and on the front, it will have crossed "Will an Angel like you Marry a Demon like me?" and as she stares at the snow globe she will see Damian through the glass on one knee holding an engagement ring. Damian of course skyped his girlfriend's parents for approval of him trying to ask their daughter to marry him at a young age.

BUT that's if Damian's plan goes PERFECTLY.

On Thursday the tenth of December the Waynes including Alfred. (obviously, the boys will mess up Damian's plan if Alfred isn't with them to keep them in check.) They checked in and went to their private jet, they all got to Paris with ease. They then head off towards Chloe's father's hotel trying to check in there unseen from the paparazzi. They check in going un notice and head towards their rooms where they will sleep the rest of the day since tomorrow will be the day Damian's plan will go through and into motion. The next day Damian woke up for he could refresh himself, he took a shower, brushed his hair and teeth, and dressed into a nice suit making sure he has the box and the snow globe before heading out of his room to wake up his idiots of brothers for they could make a move on and start with the final part of the plan. After waking up his brothers and them having breakfast they head off towards the bakery.

As they made it inside they were greeted by Sabine and Tom wishing Damian good luck, as he greeted them and went up the stairs towards their apartment. Damian put the snow globe down on the floor before he knocked and went off to run. Jason recorded everything and it went on as fled the scene of the crime not trying to get caught. Marinette opens the door to look down to see the snow globe. She smiles as she sees that it arrived early, she then picks it up and turns it around and as she does Damian goes into position. Marinette then slowly looks at the snow globe to see the ring and gasp, she then looks down to see what was written to be more shocked by the question. She slowly lowers down the snow globe to see Damian on one knee holding an open box with a beautiful ring glimmering towards Marinette. Marinette starts tearing up as she puts the snow globe down and kneels down with Damian.

"Marinette..my angel, will you make me the happiest man alive and be crazy enough to marry a demon-like I?" Damian asked Marinette as she slowly cried and laughed at the same time as she said yes multiple times. Damian laughs as he holds Marinette's left hand out, sliding in the ring on her ring finger. Damian then pulls Marinette in kissing her and she responded immediately they didn't let go until they had to get some oxygen in their system.

"I love you, you big idiot now my makeup is all ruined." Marinette sniffed out as she blew her nose with a tissue Damian gave her.

"I love you too" Damian laughed as he hugged Marinette again lifting her up and spinning her in a circle going faster as he heard her beautiful laugh.

That day the Waynes and Dupain-Cheng celebrated the newlyweds.