Book

*I DON'T OWN THE FOLLOWING SONG IT BELONGS TO THE QUEEN ARIANA GRANDE*

A love story was always a type of book Marinette loves to read. She always dreamed of finding the right person to be with, and when she would find him, he would be there for her to make her laugh when she feels down, for someone she could love and get love from like in a romantic book. But slowly as the years got harder for the 16-year-old girl and she started to lose hope that she will ever find the one to make her laugh and she wouldn't be able to love him as he would love her. She had to harden up to the sad truth, finding the right person for her will be hard and when it comes to finding the right person obstacles will be thrown at you.

Marinette once thought she had found the right one who would give her that spark of joy. Adrien Agreste was his name, he was sweet and a model as well but it turns out that he would be the one to help bring her misery. Then there was Chat Noir, her partner she thought would never betray her until he did and went to work with the enemy. Lila then came into the picture taking everyone she thought that she could trust away and putting them against her. She tried telling them about Lila's lies but they never listened to her because she was just Jealous of Lila and how she is famous and she is closer to Adrien. But Marinette didn't care about the so-called "fame" Lila had or how "jealous" she is of the harlot.

She then decided to be the independent woman she is and help herself grow and in the process, she might find the right one but that wasn't her top priority. She made friends she thought she would never have like; Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Nino, Kim, and Alix. She made herself known in the fashion industry as MDC and even in the music industry with Nettie, she had many important clients around the world and was even friends with Edna the queen herself! (Everyone knew that NETTIE and MDC are the same person so they wouldn't confuse if they were two separate people)She had everything but what she craved most was someone to be here with her to be there when she has reached another achievement together celebrating.

Damian Wayne always liked a good adventure book when he was bored, He always wondered if he would have an adventure of his own trying to figure stuff out as he battles more bad people and even maybe have a partner in crime to whom he will meet during his adventure and become good friends and maybe even more... But the 17-year-old had to mature; he was a Wayne after all; he told himself everyone who would like to be his friends will only do it for the money that he holds as a Wayne.

Damian thought he had found his partner in crime, the one he would be able to trust. Rachel Roth or known as Raven. Rachel and Damian had started dating a couple of months after Damian had his adventure with the Teen Titans. But Damian went to surprise Rachel at her house but he was the one to be surprised when he walked in on Rachel making out with another boy who wasn't himself. This wasn't supposed to happen, he thought, Rachel was his partner in crime, the one who he could trust but in adventure comes people who betray you and it just had happened to Damian. He called it off with Rachel that day after fleeing to Gotham where his family is at, the ones he knows truly he could trust.

After months of Damian and Marinette gaining strength and recovering from their invisible wounds they kept on in life and maybe something magical will come to both ways with a ball or to be more clear a Wayne Gala. Like all books, if it is adventure or romance there is always a "castle". For the romance, the girl dances with the one she finds worthy for her heart in a castle, and for the adventure the main character finds someone to save in a HUGE house.........

(OK NOTE HERE FOR A MINUTE PLEASE AND THANK YOU! OK HEAR ME OUT 2020 COVID FINISHED EVERYONE IS GOING TO THIS GALA. EVERY GIRL, WOMAN, SHES, THEYS, HE, HIM, BOYS, MANS, THE GAYS IDC THEY WILL GO CRAZY WITH THE CLOTHES SO WHY NOT LET MARINETTE SING AND WEAR A BEAUTIFUL HUGE FLUFFY DAMN DRESS SHE MADE! YES? YES! BYE U CAN GO ON READING!!)