Wind

The gushes of cold wind blew away Marinette's perfectly done hair from her face as Jagged walked Marinette towards her fiance who was waiting for her at the end where she could see the snow slowly fall down and how the cold wind danced making a beautiful song as she walked towards the one she loves. Once Marinette reached Damian, Jagged handed her towards Damian who happily took her hands intertwining them with his. They stared at each other as the priest said what he had to say.

"I Damian Wayne, take you Marinette Stone to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness, and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life. Ect. etc." (I am too lazy and not in the state of mind to put more stuff sorry)

"I Marinette Stone, take you Damian Wayne to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness, and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."

The priest then blessed the couple letting them join in hand and stand up.

"Do you Marinette Stone, take Damian Wayne as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Marinette smiled at Damian as she gently squeezes his hands "I do"

"Do you Damian Wayne, take Marinette Stone as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do," Damian told the priest but had his full attention towards his angel.

After the happy couple said their I do's. Damian's best man Jon then gives the bride's ring to the priest who blesses it and then gives the ring to Damian.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit," Damian said as he puts the ring and puts it in Marinette's ring finger.

Then right after the maid of honor, Chloe gives the priest Damian's ring and the priest blesses the ring, after giving it to Marinette.

"I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit," Marinette repeats Damian as she gets Damian's hand putting the ring on her ring finger.

~YADA YADA KDKLF PRIEST SAY SOME MORE STUFF~

"You may now kiss the bride"

Damian then pulls a giggling Marinette towards him, as he kisses Marinette softly. Everyone in the crowd cheers as the new wed shares the kiss. Around Marinette and Damian, the wind goes around them with snowflakes around them making it more magical.

"I love you, Angel," Damian tells Marinette as they hold each other.

"I love you too Mon Demon" Marinette whispers to Damian after pulling him in for another kiss.

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

THE END!

Marinette's Clothes 

Damian's Clothes

Where the Wedding took place!

I like this one, I am very proud of myself! I hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for not updating yesterday! Stay safe! 

Luv,