chapter 18

niti went to one food counter where water glass places.. but how she drink water her both hands feels with MEHANDI... she look here there but everyone is busy.. she turned to go but someone tap her shoulder she turned and look at the person... it's her sid... he took one water glass and took near her lips and indicate niti too drink water.. niti smile and started drinking water.. soon she done and Sid place the glass on table.. took his handchife and wiped niti's lips softly saying...

sid- if you need anything just tell me I'm here only okk

sid- if you need anything just tell me I'm here only okk...??

niti just nodes her head and went from there... SIDNI come to others niti sat with woman's sid sat with
man's then ajay said...

 SIDNI come to others niti sat with woman's sid sat with man's then ajay said

Ajay- ( kal subah 10:00 baje function start hoga aap sabhi ko aana hai )

all nodes their heads in yes and afer sometime function was over... SIDNI also come downstairs with everyone... aman also to much tired coz first office then travel n then function.. dharam ji give him a bedroom.. and tell him to teke a good sleep..all went to their room for sleep but to person's was fully awake... and lost in their thoughts yess it's our SIDNI...

sometime they smile and sometime niti look at her Mehandi...and Sid look at her handchife which have some light lipstick Mark's... seeing Sid's name in her mehandi niti smile shyly and hide her face in her palm..while Sid kiss his handchife softly...

in morning all started getting ready that time someone knock nitis room door...she open the door but their is know one on door she was going to close the door but that time her eyes fall on one huge basket which was place on floor... she look here there there is know one she bend down...took the basket and get up she took that basket inside and close the door.. place basket on bed and open there is she found a letter... she read

niti smile and took out a beautiful sharara

niti smile and took out a beautiful sharara... and went to Washroom.. after sometime she comeout from washroom.. that time aahna entered in niti's room saying

 that time aahna entered in niti's room saying

aahna- BHABHIIIIIII....

niti- haa Aahna bol ki hoyaa..??

but seeing niti aahna Said...

aahna- wooooww BHABHI you look soooo prityyyy... one second bhabhi...thiss... thiss dress... yesss yeh woh dress nhi hai jo mom ne aapke liye li thi... ye dress...

when niti was going to said something aahna's eyes fall on basket and reading name on basket she shout..

aahna- OMG... BHABHI ye... yeh BHAI ne di hai aapko.. yessss yeh baat toh main sabko bataungi...

niti try to stop her but she run-out from niti's room... niti run behind to to door... that time sid comeout from his room getting all ready.. there SIDNI's eyes meet...

in trance sid Started walking toward niti

in trance sid Started walking toward niti.. then niti realise that she was just in her ghagra and choli... she just took her chunri and hold near her chaste.. and turn close her eyes and started taking deep breaths.. sid reach her room door he hold the door handle and started closing the door and smile litile bit... soon he close the door... niti open her eyes and turn and found the door was closed.. she run to the door and open litile bit.. and look at sid who turn and look at her and give her smile.. and went downstairs...niti close the door and smile shyly... getting ready....and started getting ready...

Sid come downstairs and went to aman and kartik....

Sid- Aman

Sid- Aman...all okk...

Aman- yesss...sir.. Perfect..

Kartik- aree aman baki kaa toh pata nhi lekin JANAAB ab okk jarur honge..

Sid and aman look at kartik confusingly...

Then kartik said to sid...

Kartik make look to sid at stairs where shilpa and Shreya took niti downstairs... Who was looking breathtaking beautiful in her pink sharara Niti also look at sid who was look handsome in his maroon sherwani...

 Who was looking breathtaking beautiful in her pink sharara Niti also look at sid who was look handsome in his maroon sherwani

Sooo doston here is our stories new chapter sooo go and read it.....

Love's
naina_sahu
sidkijaan
PoonamRana9
KaynatSharma
Saburanjameela
AmritaSil