chapter 22

soon Malhotra's reach at Delhi...sid and aman help Rekha and amit to comeout from cars and all come inside the house and made them sat comfortably... and they also settled themselves on sofa... servent come with water... all took and drunk.. then aahna exitinly took one photoframe and place on table... seeing that picture all smile..

and Sid admire the beauty of that person... who is now not just part of his life but now that person is his whole life.. it's none other than his NITI... then yash Said chalo guys let's get freshan up and have some snacks...all nodes their heads and went to their room. sid come to his room and after getting freshan up he comeout from washroom and settled himself on bed he took his phone and call his punjaban his JAANA...

sid- hey...soon to be wifey

niti- sidharth ji....tussi garrr wich pahoonch gaye na tikkk se...?? daduu aur dadi kaise hai...?? aur aahna aur aman bhai.. woh kitthey hai... aur mumma papa.. woh kaise hai... tussi kuch bol kyu nhi rahe ho...?? kii hoya.??

sid- BECOUSE as usual you are talking nonstop like chatterbox..
listening this niti tap her hand on her head and smile shyly... while Sid also smile and said...

sid- and about your questions...soo..

1) yesss... we reach home safely...

2) dadu and dadi also perfectly fine..

3) ahna is her room and aman went to guest room for getting freshan up with dad...

4) and mom went to kitchen to ordered some snacks for everyone...

I hope you got all the answers of your questions...

niti- haaa mil gaye saare jawab...

sid- good... so what are you doing...

niti- kuch nhi aaj collage nhi tha toh ghar wich hi thi din bhar... fir shaam nu doston de naal shopping karne gayi thi...

sid- wowww.. soo what you buy...

niti- kuchhh bhi nhi...

sid- why...?? what happened..??

niti- menu kuch accha hi nhi laga...
sid smile...

niti- tussi kuch khaa lo aur aaram karo...

sid- yaaa definitely I have something.. but please don't tell me to take a rest

niti- kyuuuu....

sid- becouse I want to finish my whole pending work ASAP... soo that after 15 days I give my whole time to my new bestfriend.. as she is come to our home...and I have to take a best care of her soo she didn't have any complaint against me...

niti smile shyly....

sid- sooo now my best friend took some rest and have your dinner on time... I will call you in night before sleeping...