promo

BHANDHAN

Promo part of SIDDHARTH and NITI'S first meet....

It's evening tym when Malhotra come to Punjab took Sid with them...

Shilpa give all of them coffee.. they all are sitting on Terrence... while Sid standing near edge of Terrence and sipping his coffee peacefully...

That time Niti coming from her collage with her friends.... that time...

one of her friend said chall naa

Niti's friend- Niti Tere mango garden see aam nikalte hai

Niti-  okk..... and she took out gulel from her bag and took Target on mango but someone push her hand by mistakenly... And Niti Miss her target and that small stone go into the wrong direction and Brock Sid's coffee mug with thuuudddddd..

seeing this all started laughing..

Sid- what the hell.. and Sid see Niti was standing there with gulel in her hand.. Sid come downstairs on terrece step... And seeing this Niti said.....

Niti- haaayyyoooo...rabbaa... aeee kii karditttaaa... Niti putter bhaagg laee abbb... (Oh.. rabji yeh kyaa kardiya.. abb bhagle yaha see...)

When she triying to run from there Sid come there and hold her hand and said....

Sid- what the hell is this... You Brock my coffee muggg....

Niti- haayyooo rabbjii... Tohhh kisss ne kahaa tha twaanu.. haath Wich cup leyke bhutt di tarah eetthhee... de utthe.... ghumne.. shumne... nuu... Oooyee thalle baithkee bhi tohh coffee shoffee pii sakde thee naa tussiii... (Haa toh aapko kisne kaha coffee cup haath me leke bhut ki tarah yaha waha ghumne ko.. ek jagah baithke bhi toh coffee pi sakte the naa aap)

Then she was goes inside the house.. but Sid stop her... And ask..

Sid- oohhhh hello... Where are you going...

Niti- loohhh. Tohh hunn ki main tumsee izzajataa lu sadde Ghar Wich jaane de wasde.. huuhhh... (Lohhh... Toh ab kyaa main aapse izzajat lu mere hi gharr me jaane ke liye...)

And she going inside leaving shocking Sid behind her....

Hey dostooo love you all....
So doston... here is our new stories promo part.. it's arrange marriage based story I hope you like it... so read it...and gives your all precious comment's....votes and love...
our this story too...

Love you naina_sahusidkijaanaashu-qureshi98KaynatSharmaKinjalSolanki1Saburanjameela

Love you
naina_sahu
sidkijaan
aashu-qureshi98
KaynatSharma
KinjalSolanki1
Saburanjameela