chapter 12

Sid's phone rang and it's Rohit's call

Sid's phone rang and it's Rohit's call...he pickup the phone and started talking...

sid- hey Rohit.... what's up...???

Rohit- sir... I send you mr. Albert's deals file please cheak that file once and if you are ok with that contract then we have to inform them..

sid- okk wait I will check then Sid excuse himself and went to one room... which ajay given to him he took his laptop and started checking all the mail's... after some discussion he said yess to the deal.. then he cut the call and come out from the room but that time he bump with niti and she fall on floor first sid smile but then he composed himself and started helping her for getup from floor while saying...

sid- ohhhhh I'm soooo sorry yaar I didn't see you... are you all right..lagi toh nhi tumhe...??

niti- oyeeeee naa ji naaa main te insaan hi nhi hu naaa... tussi menu ikkk gall dasso ji.. twanu ki khushi mildi h...???

sid- nooo nooo I was just

sid- nooo nooo I was just... (sid come exstrmally close to niti) but actually tumse takrana accha lagta hai.. you know tumhara woh baar baar gussa hona..you know itsss just... wowwwww....

niti (irritatingly) tussiii naaaaa..... chadddooooo....huhhhhh... and she went from there....

seeing this Sid started laughing...but then he said himself...

sid- shiittt... what's wrong with you sid... stop laughing like an idiot... and he stop laughing and went to leaving room where all all are present... seeing sid kartik come there and hug him... sid also hug him back they sat and started talking with each other... that time niti also come there and said...

niti- haayoo rabba de aaj sab etthe hi h toh kyu naa ikk game shem khelaa jaaye.. kyu aahna...???

???