Introduction

Roman Amir a 29 year old arrogant ruthless mafia king

Roman Amir a 29 year old arrogant ruthless mafia king. People are afraid of him. He runs business to cover his illegal works. He has no feelings he only wants to be successful and he is. Girls fall for him but they are only for one night stand for him. He hates it when someone betrays him. He is very handsome with perfect jaw lines and biceps. He has no weakness in this whole world his parents died when he was just 9. He worked hard and now he is mafia king.
He has only one friend Ali who is the only one Roman Amir trust.
He has everything a man desires all the comfort and luxuries, lavish life style, deadly looks but he lacks love, feelings and heart.
He gets whatever he wants actually he has it.
He know how to deal with frauds. He kills people who make loss to him.

But one glimpse of her changed his whole world. As if she is light of hope in his dark world. He wants her at any cost but she hates him.
He will make her his. Her dareness and beauty impressed him.
Her Hate will not stop him from getting her.
He can burn the whole world to get her.

Sobiya Yamin a 19 year old sweet bubbly girl with sharp features and dark brown hairs matching her eyes

Sobiya Yamin a 19 year old sweet bubbly girl with sharp features and dark brown hairs matching her eyes. She is the only daughter of her parents hence she is like a princess to her parents. She loves her parents very much. She can't see them upset. She is the perfect combination of dareness, confidence and beauty.
She is pursuing bachelor in science (B.Sc).
What happens when someone who murdered her parents fall for her.
She never hated anyone she was very loving, caring and sweet girl.
But now she hates him the one who murdered her parents.
He loves her intensely and her hate can kill him.
She hated him from core of her heart but what if destiny get them together.
She was very kind hearted but she never shows any mercy towards his love.

One is obsessed other one has hate in her heart.
So who will win His Obsession or Her Hate.
Can Sobiya resist his obsession?
Can Roman turn her hate into love?
Let's explore their story.