Chapter 11

I don't know when I fell asleep... the next morning I was woken by arnavji'scall..!!! And he apologized if anajaliji said anything to upset me... I justwasn't in a mood to talk to I said I'm running late...!!! I don't know what devimaiyaan has written in my destiny..!!! Wasn't love supposed to make ur lifebeautiful... oh well..!! Love I guess has nothing to do with me..!! i reachedschool.. And someone called my name..!! "khushi!!!" I turned around andsaw a tall handsome man with a very warm smile looking at me...!!! I waslost in that smile and in those beautiful eyes for a second... he startedwalking towards me still smiling..!! I was confused.. Who is this guy...???How does he know my name..??? And why is he walking towards me..??He came and stood in front of me...!!! Waving his hand in front of my face..I took a step back and asked.. "Do I know u??" and he smiled and said... Idon't know if u remember me..?? But I could never forget you..?? I waspuzzled..!!! Then he said while shaking his head.. "Let me freshen up urmemory bank miss khushi" I'm ishaan avasthi...!! "Remember or still u wantmore details".... I knew I had heard this name before.....! He said " I'm urchildhood friend... I think u don't remember me...coz after ur parent'saccident ur massi took u away with them and I never got to see youagain..!! Then my dad got promotion and we moved to NewYork..!! but Icould never forget you...!!! I guess u don't remember we used to play gharghar... in my backyard and u always became my wife.".... "Well wait I'llshow u"..!!! He showed me the pictures and I saw my amma babuji'ssmiling faces after which seem like forever..!! I had tears in my eyes lookingat them... and then I saw myself playing with him...!!! I still didn'tremember..

 I think I suppressed all the memories related to amma babuji

after they passed away..!! So we went to my office and chatted for a longtime..!!! And then he told me he came to India to find me..!! And he went tolucknow and found out that I was in Delhi.. He went to buaji's house andthey told him everything and where I'm currently living..!!! So he came tosee me..!! I was happy to see him but sad that I still can't remember him..!!!Ishaan left after sometime.. He had a meeting.. He was a very bigbusinessman... he owned Awasthy Group of Industries... he was here toflourish his branch in Mumbai.. as Mumbai being the financial capital ofIndia..!!! After he left I sat in my office and was trying to think hard aboutmy childhood when my parents were alive...!! But all I remembered was theday I saw them lying lifeless in front of me....!!! I brushed off those images..And got myself busy with school work... since we are extending ourschool.. To build a new wing...!!! Because we were the #1 so we weregetting lot more students every year... so we had to build a new building...the semester is almost over and all the students will go home for theirsummer vacation..!!! After all the work I was about to leave for work.. Whenishaan came and asked me out for dinner.. He said that I'm the only one heknows here... so we went to have dinner.... After dinner he dropped mehome.. And went back to his hotel..!!! We started hanging out almost everyday..!!! I finally started to get all those repressed memories back...!! And Iwas happy to have a friend... so I introduced him to adi and Natasha....And like Junior they fell in love with him...!!! ishaan was so kind and softspoken..!!! He was immensely rich but never showed off...!!! We have beenhanging out for over a month now.. I haven't seen him angry or insultinganyone..!!! If someone made a mistake. He would ask what happened???Listen to the full story and then took necessary actions.. But usually hegave them another chance to rectify their mistake...!!! Everyone aroundhim loved him...!!! I like him..!!!

Today was the last final exam and all the parents came to pick up theirkids.... So mayank was with me in my office being silly with junior... andishaan and I were having tea..!!! When there was a knock on the door...!!And arnavji came in..!!! mayank screamed mamu.. Out of excitement andjunior started doing his little happy dance.... I just smiled at him..!!! Hepicked mayank up first and then patted junior's head...!!! After all that hefinally noticed ishaan...!!! As ishaan was about to leave he said "khushi I'llpick u up at around 8:00pm I have a meeting and then we'll go for a movie..ok!" I said sure.. See u..!!! He said hi! To arnavji and left..!!!