Chapter 1

14th august... today is the last day of this "marriage" my marriage. From tomorrow I won't be Mrs Arnav singh Raizada, nor will I be Khushi Kumari Gupta... I'll be khushi just khushi.. There was so much craziness going on in her mind... she just sat on the couch what seemed like forever... all the events of the six months rolled up in front on her..!!!

 She went back to the very first time she fell into his arms... she should have known that he came from her own personal hell just to make her life a living hell.... She didn't realized when she fell in love with him while fighting with him... she was on a verge of expressing her feelings... for some reasons she thought that he loved her... but how wrong she was to think such a thing... he was and still is just a shrewd businessman, who understands nothing but business.. No emotions..and love huh.! Well he has love only for his sister..!! I don't know what I have ever done wrong to him... I never lied, Nor cheated, I'm not greedy.., needy... I only wanted love in life.. But I guess.. Love only comes to those with money and parents..!! and I am unfortunate who has none of the above..!!

I married him just for the sake of my jiji... because I wouldn't be able to live a day with the guilt that her marriage is broken the second time becoz of me... everyone says whatever happens it happens for good... so I agreed to the 6 months contract marriage just for her..( that was my first step back from him,, because he blackmailed me to marry him without giving me the reason)... so good came to her and what I got in returns... a husband who hates me... I'm orphaned again... my in laws hate me... because they don't have the power to stand up to the almighty ASR and ask him questions.. So all the hatred was for me..!!! The day of the wedding in a girl's life is memorable.. Unforgettable because that day she becomes.. Someone's.. Wife..bhabhi...bahu..mami..chachi..jethani..devrani.. So on n so forth... my first day was full of accusations.. Fingers pointing towards me from all directions.. And he left me all alone to face everyone... (that was my second back from him.) I had nothing to say to them as I myself was unaware of the reason...why all this was happening...!!

Buaji I loved her... when she yelled at me when I was kid.. I loved her when she preferred payal jiji to sleep with her... I loved her when she called me all those names.. loved her even when she forced me to get engaged to shyamji.. and then she called me bad blood.. once again.. then I could feel the walls rising around me!!... amma.. she loved me.... Fed me..took care of me... she did everything but trust me..!! she left me when I needed her support..!! the walls around me grew higher...

Babuji I will always love him... he is on a wheelchair just because he was trying to save me... I know he would have supported me... and I saw the pain and helplessness in his eyes when everyone was blaming me.. when buaji called me bad blood.. when amma slapped me.... I wish my babuji was fine at the time.. I'm sure he would have defended me..!!

Jiji I loved her with all my heart and soul... I grew up with her... trusted her and ruined my life for her by tying knots with the heartless man... and she turned her face from me when I needed her the most.... She promised me that she will always be by my side but she just left me....???i don't think I did anything wrong to deserve ..!!!

Well after that night I cried and cried and cried till my tears dried...  there were no tears left..!! I went to face my worst nightmare Mr Arnav Singh Raizada... I needed my answers why am I being subjected to all this torture... what is my fault???? So I stood up and walked upto his room... he was sitting like a statute.. I entered and closed the door behind me... walked upto him n asked him the simple question... why?? Arnavji.. Why u did this to me..??? what were you thinking??? He said nothing... n the anger started to rise up and my body started to tremble and I couldn't control myself n yelled his name Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.. Each word loud and clear... he looked up at me with the hate that could burn u...... he stood tall in front of me n said... I don't owe you any explanations.. u got what u deserved and walked out the room..!!! I was stunned... shocked... that was my last step back...!!! N I closed myself from everything and everyone... I understood that I am defenseless... and no one is going to defend me or fight for my honor.. so I have to save myself from this cruel world and this so called my home..!!