"Hey there," Heather said with a chuckle, as she bumped into Shawn while she turned around with her drinks.

  "Hey, long time, no see," Shawn awkwardly replied.

"Yeah, it's been awhile since the party," Heather mentioned, but her voice slowly trailed off once she remembered what occurred that night. "I missed a lot of assignments, and I got extensions on them so that's where I've been."

  Shawn's doubts and worries slightly faded away, as he was able to finally let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly there was a thick layer of tension in the room between Shawn and Heather. They both remained quiet as the one touchy topic hadn't been discussed. The L bomb that Shawn dropped that Heather couldn't stop thinking about.

Heather thought many nights and days about that night when he said those three words to her. She wished she had the courage to say it back to him, but from her history with Shawn, with him keeping her at arms length and not ready to be in a serious relationship, she didn't say it back. To put her mind at ease, Heather told herself that because Shawn said that he loved her, didn't mean that he was in love with her.

They caught up with Cory and Topanga who happily found a date for their wedding, the fourth of July, and that Topanga parents were coming into town.

As the couple were arguing about their wedding affairs, Dean Bolander and Feeny walked up to them, holding hands.

"Hey, you guys wanna hear something," Feeny prompted with a wide smile.

"George and I are getting married Sunday," Dean Bolander said with a glow on her face.

Everyone was surprised to hear the wonderful news, and congratulated the newly engaged couple.

"That's amazing. Where's the venue," Topanga inquired.

"Most likely a park, something simple and small," Dean Bolander answered with a smile.

"You guys should have it at my house," Heather jumped at the idea of offering her home. She figured it'd be the best place to host a wedding since her mom's moving, and she'd have the opportunity to create a nice memory before the house sells.

"My mom's selling the house, and I know she'd be more than willing to have a wedding before we say goodbye to our home," Heather insisted.

Dean Bolander and Feeny were a bit hesitant at the spontaneity but they were more willingly to accept the offer once Heather gave them her mother's number to confirm the details. They thanked Heather, and waved goodbye to everyone.

"So, you're moving," Shawn asked, once he picked up on the little detail that Heather mentioned that her mom was selling the house. He was ready to settle down with Heather, and gain her trust back, and once again he felt like the universe was going to punish him and take her away.

"My mom's moving to New York, and I'm here until college," Heather answered.

Shawn was relieved to find out Heather was staying. Now that he knows for sure she wasn't going anywhere, the fear of losing her made him want to get her back as soon as possible.

"Well, I got 3 essays to write," Heather mentioned, as she picked up her textbooks and left.

Sunday had arrived and it was the day of Dean Bolander's and Feeny's wedding. Heather woke up early in her dorm, packed a duffel for the event, and headed out to her home to help organize.

A 20 minute cab ride later, Heather arrived at her house, packed with movers and caterers. She manoeuvred her way through, running upstairs to her bedroom which was practically empty with movers coming in and out with more boxes. Nearly every room had been packed into boxes besides the living room, kitchen and backyard.