22: hogs & kisses

*:・゚✧*:・゚

        In the student centre, Heather and Shawn were preparing for their 50th take for PennBrook's freshmen video. A video for high school students to choose PennBrook to further their academic journey featuring the 5th-rated freshmen couple, Heather and Shawn.

  "Cut," the director ordered as the crew took a break after another failed attempt.

"Now you yell cut? After I said "universidal"?" Shawn questioned as he ran his finger through his hair in frustration.

"Why can't Cory and Topanga do the video? They got voted the #1 best freshman couple," Heather inquired. The director got up from his chair and walked up to Heather.

  "Because you're a Sinclair, and you will send this video to your best-picture-oscar-nominee father, along with my short film," the student director explained, as he placed a CD disc into Heather's hand.

  Once the director turned away, Heather threw the CD disc into a bush as she joined Cory and Topanga, who were enjoying Shawn butcher nearly every word.

  "I'm an excellent speaker, I've been speaking English all my life. Why can't I say curc-c... curricu," Shawn sighed heavily, not being able to pronounce curriculum.

   "Shawny, are you trying to say," Cory cleared his throat before he continued to humiliate and embarrass Shawn. "Curricu-". Cory was surprised he couldn't execute the joke as he also had trouble to pronounce curriculum.

   "Curricululu-," Cory continued to try to pronounce the word but Shawn, Heather and Topanga were dying of laughter watching Cory's plan backfire.

  "I think the word you're trying to say is curriculum," Declan chimed in from the sidelines with a smile.

   "How did you that?!" Cory frustratedly asked as he grabbed Declan's collar and reeled him in, as he demanded an answer with his face an inch apart from Declan.

  "Curriculum?" Declan uncomfortably responded. The student director rose once he heard Declan. He came in-between Cory and Declan, and in a mesmerized state, asked Declan to repeat the word.

  Declan casually said the word many times in many tones once he noticed the director was amused. The director pulled Heather away from Shawn and closer to Declan and suggested that they both do the video.

  "I don't think that's a good idea," Heather stated as she uncomfortably stood between her boyfriend and ex-boyfriend.

  "Why wouldn't be? I mean we're all friends here, right?" Declan asked.

      Shawn knew that Declan was getting under his skin again. Although the idea of Heather and Declan acting like a couple gave him the worst migraines, Shawn was aware that at the end of the day, a video needs to be made and his constant slip ups was costing everyone the afternoon.

    "Shawn, you trust Heather, right?" He asked further, with his pierced blue eyes targeting Shawn. Shawn began to huff under his breath. Before he answered, he glanced down at Heather who's awaiting for his answer. He managed to control his anger and disguise his hatred towards Declan.

    "Of course, I do", Shawn smiled as he sat comfortably beside the director, waiting for Heather and Declan to act. Heather slowly walked up to him and spoke lowly. "Are you sure you're okay with this," She asked.

   "I am," Shawn replied unconvincingly. The director ordered everyone to get into position as Heather glanced over at Shawn once more.

   "What did you do, Shawny? This is a bad idea. A real bad idea," Cory wept to Shawn as they watched Heather and Declan acting like a couple. "I hate to say that I agree," Topanga added. "You guys are overreacting," Shawn told them as he continued to watch.