Chapter 41: Mating part 2

Começar do início

Suddenly Alex took a hold of my legs and pushed them even further apart. He raised my lower body a bit and then before I knew what was happening, he slammed his hips forward, roughly burying his cock inside me again. I let out a surprised scream and my eyes rolled into the back of my head as he pulled out and rammed himself back in again without even giving me time to adjust.

Even though I wasn’t very accustomed to having sex I knew that this wasn’t really what people called ‘making love’...no this was more like fucking...hard.

And I...loved it.

“Ahhha haaa aah Alex... haaa noo ahhh...!” I was a moaning mess underneath him and I couldn’t have helped the sounds that escaped my lips even if I’d wanted to. My senses were on overload and I couldn’t focus on anything except the man before me.

“Soo tight...” Alex groaned as he kept thrusting in and out of me. He had a blissful look on his face and I knew that he was enjoying this... just as much as I was. It felt like he was trying to make me realize just how much he loved me at the same time as he made sure I knew perfectly well who I belonged to.

Suddenly Alex brought his hand down and pulled the cock ring off and I instantly pulled on the ropes that kept me in place. I let out a scream of pleasure when I felt my release hit me and I threw my head back and tightened my legs around Alex hips. That and the fact that I clenched down tightly on Alex’s cock made him follow me over the edge immediately.

Alex had pulled out just as he came and I was grateful since he hadn’t used a condom.

Holy shit he hadn’t...that fucking asshole!

“I’ll k-kill you...!” I panted as I settled my eyes on Alex and I could see him eyeing me in amusement. He leaned down and gave me a kiss before he teasingly asked:

“Hm...and why is that baby?”

I gave him a sharp look and nodded my head towards the cum that covered almost all of me.

“Because you didn’t fucking use protection plus you came all over me!” I whined and I could see Alex lips twitching as he tried not to laugh at my troubled look.

“I’m fairly sure that most of this belongs to you...” He said, pointing at my bare chest. I rolled my eyes and huffed in irritation. He could have a point though...

“If I get HIV I’ll castrate you...” I muttered under my breath and then I promptly changed the topic. I pulled at the ropes and gave Alex a questioningly look as I asked:

“Can you let me loose now?”

Alex shot a glance over his shoulder and I followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at Adam. He raised an eyebrow and Adam’s face split into a wide grin. What? Why was he grinning like that?

Before I could ask Alex slowly pulled of me and flopped down on the covers beside me. Adam rose from his seat at the foot of the bed and made his way over to me. This reminded me of when they had traded places under the process of biting me...

“Eey don’t tell me you plan to take turns doing this...!” I said as I scrunched my eyebrows and frowned at Adam’s approach. He gave me a mischievous smirk and I desperately tried to free my hands from the ropes.

Are you fucking kidding me!? You can’t do that! I was good and did as you wanted now you have to release me!” I yelled as I struggled against the ropes and tried to shuffle further away from Adam. They couldn’t be serious! I shot Anton a desperate look but he just blinked at me in amusement.

Adam reached me despite my efforts to pull away and he sat down before me with a small laugh. He reached his hand out and took a hold of my chin, tilting it upwards so he could see my face clearly.