Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Lydia you're going to go to the address I gave you and you'll ask if the party is there - in Spanish. Stiles will show that card because your answer will more than likely be no. When they let you in, head to the bar. Someone will come get you. Kira, Scott and I will be in the party incase anything goes wrong.

"You'll meet Araya Calavera and she'll try to make you change your mind. You can't let her. Don't be scared and if you get scared, do your best not to show it. Be confident and even a little cocky, but not enough to get you killed."

"What if she says no?"

"We've got an idea for that," Scott said. "If we take out some of her guards in the party, we'll make a statement."

"More than likely something will happen. We're prepared to...persuade her into giving us Derek," Jacy said to the car, she, Scott and Kira already discussed over a plan of what to do. "It might get a little violent, but it's not like the Calaveras aren't."

"How do you know so much about them?" Scott questioned, uncertain of how she knew exactly what to do. "It's kind of bizzare."

"Sometimes my family has history with hunting so I called my grandma - she's like me - and she knew Araya once a very long time ago."

"Did you tell her about...Does she know what you are?" Stiles asked, following a few turns he was directed down.

"It never exactly came up," Jacy replied, practically making it clear she avoided telling her about becoming a werewolf with clairvoyant powers. "Question is, whether or not they've already killed Derek."

"Do you think he's dead?" Scott asked from the back, sending a fake picture of a campsite to his mom.

Jacy exchanged a small look with Lydia. "The problem is I don't know, and neither does Lydia. Which means something else is going on."

Stiles lifted an eyebrow, driving on through Mexico. "Like what?"

"I guess we'll have to find out."

||

The Jeep was parked on the edge of the Mexican town, the group of five lingering by it with concern as they took in their surroundings.

"This is the place they've been keeping Derek in for two months?" Kira asked, standing next to Scott. "It doesn't seem very master plan - evil lair type."

"I guess we'll find out for ourselves." Jacy looked to Lydia and Stiles. "You know where to go, right?" In a denim skirt and a white croptop, she could easily slip into the party.

Lydia nodded, holding the bullet casing and directions. "We're good."

Stiles had possession of the Calavera calling card and the 50k, "I still don't know if I'm comfortable with this."

"To be fair. I don't think any of us are," Scott said, looking towards the town. He checked his watch, "We should probably go."

Jacy agreed before giving final directions to Lydia and Stiles. "Twenty minutes after us, okay?"

Stiles nodded before kissing her once, telling her to be safe. "Good luck."

"You too," Jacy said, she and Kira walking off with Scott.

"Are you sure about this, Jacy? We've had a lot of stupid plans, but this," Kira had a set of nunchecks hidden on her waist, "this might just top it all."

"I think we can do it," Scott offered, trying his best to be optimistic.

"I think we can do it, but it'd be wrong to say this was a genius idea," Jacy put in, noticing that no one in the market acknowledged their arrival for more than two seconds. "But if we don't do this, or at least try to, Derek will have a death certificate signed by us."

"That can't happen," Scott said. "We've got to save him."

"And we're going to." Jacy seemed to have someone guiding her through the maze, the trio coming upon the back of a stone building. She smiled prettily at the guard, asking in Spanish if this was where she could find some fun.

The guard looked willing enough before nodding back to Scott and Kira.

"Ellos son conmigo." Jacy held up a card with a skull on it. "Mi amigo me dio esto."

The guard opened the door for the three, the card sealing the deal. The party was invite only and that's exactly what she had.

Kira and Scott stayed close to Jacy, the door shutting loudly behind them.

"Where did you get the invite?" Scott asked, thumping music rattling into the empty hall as they drew closer to the raging party.

"I printed it off of google." Jacy smiled, handing it back to them. "It's just laminated."

"You are something else, Jacy." Kira flipped over the card, utterly impressed.

"Watch for Stiles and Lydia," Jacy said, about to open the door into the party. "Just blend and try not to draw attention to yourself."

"And do the opposite if any of us see another securing the plan," Scott said, nodding as they went into the space crawling with sweaty bodies and electro music.

"Ten minutes after Stiles and Lydia are taken to Araya-"

"I take out a guard and use their radio," Scott finished, looking around.

"Perfect." Jacy glanced from Scott to Kira then straight ahead. "Ready?"

Scott and Kira took in deep breaths, "Ready."

The three decended into the party, unaware that everything wouldn't go according to plan.