Epilogue || Three Months After

|| Three Months After

Jacy rushed down the stairs of the Dane home, her hair lacking any color beyond it's natural state and a smile on her lips. She grabbed her bag, sliding it over the shoulder of her white sun dress. With an unfailable grin, she went out the front door.

The sun glimmered brightly, morning dew still licking the lawns of Beacon Hills. The sky was cloudless and the air was warm. Everything was calm.

Stiles leaned on his Jeep, smiling as he saw Jacy. He wore plaid, the sleeves rolled up to his biceps to fend off the present May heat. "Morning."

Jacy grinned, walking up to him with her feet clad in tall gladiator sandals. "Morning."

Stiles reached out, taking her waist and pulling her close. He kissed her softly, unable to contain a light smile as he did so.

Jacy pulled away after a moment, a sheer sense of happiness written all over her face. "Happy last day of school."

"Happy last day," he replied with a laugh. Stiles kept a hand around her waist but used the other to dig into the pocket of his jeans. Removing his keys, he held them up. "Wanna drive Baby?"

Jacy's eyebrows shot up, "You're letting me drive the Jeep?"

Stiles rolled his eyes playfully, kissing her cheek before putting the keys in her hand. "Don't sound so surprised."

"You're letting me drive the trusty steed," Jacy said. "How can I not be surprised?"

Stiles opened the driver's side door for her, "Just get in smart ass."

Jacy pecked him on the lips before climbing in, smiling like a maniac. She clipped in the seatbelt, Stiles closing her door for her. She put the key into the ignition, Roscoe roaring to life.

"Stick is tricky-" Stiles stopped, his lips forming a frown as Jacy swiftly left the driveway and headed towards the school without the car stalling.

Jacy laughed at his expression, returning her eyes to the road. "Just because Petunia isn't stick doesn't mean I don't know how to do it."

Stiles shook his head, smiling. "I just didn't know you could, that's all."

Beacon Hills passed by as they drove, gorgeous and green. In its months undisturbed, it flourished.

The school came up on the left, Jacy pulling into the parking lot. "So, what are we doing tonight to ring in the summer before senior year?" She glanced over to Stiles, pink lips curving into a smile. "It's our last high school summer. We've gotta make it god."

"Fireworks at Lookout Point?" offered Stiles as he pulled up his backpack from the backseat.

Jacy parked the Jeep, making an agreeable noise. "I love fireworks."

Climbing out of the car, Stiles swung his backpack onto his shoulders and waited in front of the Jeep. "Fireworks it is then."

Jacy locked up the Jeep, adjusting her bag before handing Stiles the keys as she met him.

Stiles pocketed they keys, lacing his fingers with Jacy's as they headed towards campus.

"Did I just see what I thought I saw?" Allison walked up between the two cars, reaching the couple with a grin on her face. "Stiles Stilinski letting someone else drive Baby willingly?"

Jacy gave Stiles a look, "See, I'm not the only one surprised by it."

Scott joined the group, holding his dirt bike helmet idly. "Stiles let you drive?" he asked with curiosity, having caught the tail end of their conversation. He barely looked to Allison, their eye contact a moment too long before he returned his eyes to Jacy.