𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Lilly?" Corbyn asked. The blonde only 'mhm'ed. "What's that in your right hand?" She looked down and found a red hoodie. She didn't know, or realize it, but she actualy cuddled the whole morning with it.

"I have absolutely no idea how I got it." She stated confused and looked at it, holding it up with both hands to see if she somehow recognized it.

"It's mine." Zach stumbled after Jack, rubbing his eyes as he let out a yawn. "Remember this morning? When you fell asleep next to me in the passengers seat while I was driving?" Lilly nodded, things slowly coming back in again. "Well, like I said, you fell asleep. And I had a spare hoodie with me in the drivers seat, and since I couldn't get you a blanket or something, I covered you up with my hoodie instead." Zach shrugged and dropped himself on the couch, still tired.

Kay looked up from her phone and looked at her boyfriend. She didn't know that they were together this morning. But she couldn't help but overthink, because the fact that the two were close actually hit her like a bus now.

"You were together? This morning?" Kay asked to clearify. Zach and Lilly both nodded, letting out a simple low 'yeah'.

Sometimes Zach forgets Kay is his girlfriend.

And,

sometimes Lilly forgets that Kay is her other best friend.

But they weren't doing anything wrong though, they're just best friends and nothing more. But the two were becoming closer and closer, and everyone noticed. Zach and Lilly just didn't know what kind of impact their friendship could be.

"Lilly held me company last night and this morning, when I was driving." Zach shoved his hands inside his pocket, like he was feeling quilty.

He had nothing to hide though.

"Yeah I didn't want him to be alone," Lilly smiled lightly. "especially when you know about his driving skills." She joked, causing Zach to take a step closer and shove her.

"Shut up I'm a great driver." She laughed and shook her head.

"In your dreams maybe." Zach rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled. He and Lillian engaged themselves in a conversation, totally forgetting what they were talking about earlier with the rest.

Kay leaned against the cupboard, looking over at Lilly and Zach. They were laughing and smiling and it gave her mixed feelings.

She was happy they're happy and that they get along so well.

But she was also a little jealous, because she kinda missed those times with Zach. She didn't love him anymore, she knew that for sure, and she also didn't had any feelings for him left, but though she wished things could be as simple again between them as it did with those two.

Kay looked at Lilly's smile and she realized it had been a while since Lillian was so happy for so long. The divorcement gave her a hard time, but now she was smiling again, and brightly.

And it wasn't because of her- Kay- but because of a certain brunette.

Zach.

She knew something was gonna happen between the two, and she also knew what. But since it seemed like they both didn't had a clue yet, she decided to keep her mouth shut for a bit longer and let them realize it themselves.