(9) Naruto

579 words
M/n!

M/n......!

"Is this what it feels like to die? Why is it so warm.." m/n sighed, feeling as if his body was sinking. Like a rock in a river, all he could see was black, "I'm so sorry Naruto..Mother. I couldn't keep the promises I gave to you both. I hope to keep my promises in my next life."

As m/n felt the tingling sense of warmth cover him like a blanket, his black surroundings was interrupted by a blinding orange light. M/n seemed shocked at this, "What kind of being has enough strength to hold this much chakra?"

The mysterious energy wrapped around m/n, sinking in his body. As soon as the chakra vanished, he felt as if a string was yanking him up from the clutches of death. "WHAT THE HECK?!" He panicked as the warmth left him and it became colder.

And colder.

And colder.

Grunting, his hand slapped his forehead, eyes fluttering open to see Sasuke with his hands folded into each other. "Who are you paying your respects for man?" M/n chuckled, sitting up to meet with Sasuke's surprised, onyx eyes. M/n looked at him, "Weren't you the one that was trying to heal me?" He tilted his head, Sasuke furrowed his brows, "If you were alive you could've at least tried to cough instead of sit up, idiot."

Sasuke stood up and tried to walk away, but m/n followed him. "Where's Naruto?" Sasuke scowled, "Over there." He pointed to Naruto in tears, facing Zabuza, this made m/n's eyes widen. He couldn't lose Naruto now that he was alive, ignoring the needles lounged in his body. He got up, flickering in front of Naruto, his face distorted to a pained face, blood coming out of his mouth.

"M/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU MOVE TOO MUCH!" Naruto yelled, trying to get him away from Zabuza. But m/n wipes the blood on the corner of his mouth, shakily holding up a kunai, "Don't touch him or you...die.."

•••

As Team 7 made their way back to Konoha, Naruto raced towards m/n with a huge, toothy smile. "M/n!" Naruto called, quickly latching onto him tightly. "Chill, Naruto! I'm not going to run away!" Naruto grunted, nuzzling his face into m/n's shoulder, "No! I'm not going to lose you again!"

M/n's gaze softened, "Okay idiot," quickly, m/n adjusted his hands so he was holding Naruto's legs. "W-What are you doing?" He blushed, making m/n laugh, "Giving you a piggyback ride."

As Naruto pouted, he sighed, "This is nice, m/n. You're a really good best friend, yeah?"

M/n smiled at Naruto, "Yep!" As he turned his head back to the dirt road, he sighed inside. 'Friend.....I guess I just got friend zoned already..' he thought sadly.

But as the team trekked back, a certain ravenette eavesdropped on their little conversation. Hearing Naruto's words of m/n being a friend made him smirk. With a faint blush on his cheeks, "Sasuke? I was wondering if when we got back.. if you wanted to-"

Sasuke instantly noticed that the moment was ruined by the pinkette, "No. Why would I want to?" He scowled, walking far away from Sakura, leaving her depressed.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸, ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

A/n: WASSUP! sorry I didn't update in FOREVER!!!!

JA NE!!!!!