S1E9: Now Then ...Where Were We?

Začať od začiatku

Umeme: [catches it]... (chuckles despite his exhaustion) More or less. [gets ready to chow down, but stops to think about something]... Say Radi, ya' mind doing me a solid?

Radi: ... Uh, assuming I didn't already?

Umeme: (sigh) Okay, a second solid.

Radi: Yeah, what's that?

>> >> >> NOW LOADING...

ACT II [EXT. / VICTORIA FALLS / CONTINUOUS]

Zambia of southern Africa; more specifically, the grandiose roaring waters that are Victoria Falls. Way above the behemoth of a waterfall is Terra, who is shown scouring the area for any signs of Nightmares. As well as that shifty ziggurat, if she's lucky that is. While doing so, the gelata piscis is also shown getting a feel of the soothing mist -- rising strongly from the falls.

Terra: (breathes in)... (breathes out)...

As much as she enjoys the free-flowing vapor dancing past her face and body, she keeps it brief. As a few minutes pass, peace here appears to go undisturbed. After a thorough survey -- along with some admiration of the scenery, the psychic jellyfish is just about ready to head off. That is until she hears her cell phone vibrating; Terra takes it out to see that it's a text message from Radi. Said message (soon turning into multiple) features bird-eye-view pictures of all the sinkholes in the Cameroon rainforest made by the Meerkat Nightmare. This includes the widest one, which surprises Terra the most out of all of them. With photographic evidence displayed, Radi sends her one more message.

Radi: (via text)

"Yo Terra"

"We're at Cameroon right now, and we just took care of the Nightmare who did this"

"Totally did most of the work, btw"

"But enough about me. If you got time, Umeme asked if you could fill all these up with soil or something"

A simple task, this is not. The jellyfish gives this dilemma plenty of thought, wondering where to find loads upon loads of soil on such short notice. However, after feeling another rush of mist from below, something crosses her mind. Cutting back to the Cameroon rainforest, Radi floats down over to Umeme. Who after having finished his safou fruit, is shown reading a text on his phone.

Umeme: Hey, Friska just texted me. [puts away phone] She says she wants to show us something back at the lab.

Radi: [chuckles as he brings out the Nightmare radar, spinning it like a basketball] Y'know, I bet you'd be sweating your spots off if she'd texted a lot sooner.

Umeme: (sarcastically) Ha-haaa. [snatches back the radar] Comedy gold, dude.

Radi: (smugfully) Aw, what happened to "bronze at best"? I was just starting to-

Just then, Radi feels his phone vibrating. He takes it out and sees that Terra replied to him.

Umeme: [walks over for a quick look] Well, what'd she say?

Terra: (via text)

"Something, huh?"

Umeme: ...? Was... that a "yes"?

Radi: Uuuuhit wasn't a "no". Soo...

Despite the simple yet puzzling response, the two just go with it -- and speed off to Friska's lab. Cut right back to Terra, who stations herself above the expansive Zambezi river connected to the falls. This nigh-endless accumulation of water is perfect for what the jellyfish has in mind. Channeling her psychic energy, Terra focuses on three different spots throughout the vast river, each of which has no signs of wildlife within the proximity. For each spot, a green glow appears and takes the shape of a ring, quickly expanding outward until it's just the right amount of width -- one of which is even wider. With everything set in place, she's ready.