S2E10: Don't Be a Stranger ...Foreign Falcon

ACT I [??? / ??? / SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER]

Umeme: [sees that the red velvet cake is starting to get further away from them]... Radi, let go of us.

Friska & Radi: What?!!

Radi: No way!! I can-

Umeme: You can grab it and find that key in ten seconds flat! You're not gonna get screwed over by food again, are you?!

Radi: ... Not on your fucking life.

Radi gives the paralyzed Doc over to Umeme, who now holds on to both him and Friska. Without a second thought, he makes a mad dash for it, cruising across the hellscape at startling speeds. With a literal weight off his shoulders, the gap between the blue falcon and red velvet is shortened greatly in mere seconds.

Radi: [almost within grasp] Ha-hooo yeah!! Come ta' pa-

A few more seconds earlier...

Manning the front deck of the Jaw-Drop Distance is Skroei. Well, not really "manning" per se, moreso "chilling". Laying on a patio lounge chair while reading "Billy H. Kid: The Giant Egg Saga".

Skroei: ... [suddenly hears a loud CRASH]!!

This alerts him straight out of his chair. That cannonball-like collision came from the right side of the yacht, and so the fire ant hurries over. Upon reaching the edge railing, he immediately sees where the crash came from. Not too far from the watery vessel is a swirling vortex of fiery green.

Skroei: ...?! [looks down to see what exactly hit them]!

Right around the Jaw-Drop's center lies a large avian-shape hole gaping straight through. Consider it a sort of gift from the jolly green hellfire, which disappears soon after. Skroei, despite being baffled, retains his focus on what didn't disappear. He fire-flies down towards the hole it left, getting a good look at the damage done inside.

Fortunately it's nothing too disastrous, as the equipment of Chazmin's personal gym managed to cushion the impact. Although the living projectile would like to say otherwise.

Radi: [having been stopped by a rack of iridium dumbbells] (groans in disorientation)...

Before he's able to get up and collect his thoughts, the busted rack causes one of the dumbbells to stray from the set.

Skroei: [first to notice]! Hey, look-

at it roll straight off and fall right on the peregrine's noggin, knocking him out-cold.

Skroei: [last to notice] out. (sighs at the mess he'll have to clean up)...

...

Around 20 minutes later, Skroei had brought Radi back above deck. The unconscious falcon is currently laid on his lounge chair, provided with an ice pack for his head.

Skroei: [monitors him for any signs of recovery]...

Just then, an extra occupant makes her way outside and over to the ant.

Chazmin: [briefly wipes her eyes] Sorry, I just got outta my buzz. The hell was that noise earlier?

Skroei: See for yourself.

Chazmin: [soon notices] Whoa. Is... he okay?

Skroei: Well, he's still breathing, so that's a plus.

Radi: (makes a loud, abrupt snore-like sound for a few seconds)...

Skroei: ... Got your phone?