The one where sophie acts like a dumbass over a boy

"Talk to me"Kai mumbled as me and ty where walking into the haunted maze.

"Look I'm sorry. Okay I'm sorry and just yeah stay near me please. And you know ion beg for shit. I just need you holding my hand or walking in front of me so I know where you are"he said leaning over me. His eyes were blood shot red.

"Can we just chill. I want this night to be good and I don't want to argue with you. And I want you to apologize to Ty"

"If you want me to apologize then imma ask him why he got those bruises on your leg"

"Okay. Okay I'm done"I responded grabbing his hand.

We caught up with the group and followed in the maze. Me and Gigi was laughing so hard walking in the maze.

"Ion really fuck with that nigga" I heard Kai whisper to Jacob and Gigi bf Xavier.

They al nodded they head agreeing then looking at Ty. Then ty grabbed my hand....

Ever since he choked me that one day he's been getting...weird. That's why I lied about the bruises.

I was laying on the bed typing my work in Ty room cause he needed me for a date with some boy.

"Oooh wear that"I said pointing at a pink shirt

"Ight"he nodded taking his shirt off.

Once he noticed I wasn't looking outta respect he started flexing in the mirror

"Damn you wanna look so bad"he laughed

I furrowed my eyebrows cause I really didn't to be honest.

Then he started wrestling me.

No shirt on wrestling me. And my stupid ass didn't think anything of it. Which I should've and he got bruises on my thighs from grabbing them so hard. I should tell Kai. I just can't. I don't know how. Would he believe me? What if he thinks I'm lying.

Kai

She was pissing me off. I was too high for this shit. Bitches staring at me for wearing a maid suit. I don't really care cause I'm cool with my sexuality. I know ion like men. I'm just doing it for her. Cause I love her. More than anybody. I don't know what I'm fucking doing wrong. She seems so distant ever since that nigga came along. I feel like they fucking. And he not actually gay. He act gay. So maybe bisexual. Ion know all I know is he grab her hand one more time we gonna have to talk.

"Yo baby come here"i semi yelled as we walked to the shop part of the mall

She turned around and speed walked towards me. Grabbing my hand as I picked her up. I like her in my presence. That she's safe and with me. That's why I ain't let her go to Harvard. I threw that shit away. You know how many rape allegations over there. I was protecting her. She just thinks she ain't get a letter back. I had to do it. I couldn't risk her being raped. I'll kill my self if that ever happened.

It's my job to protect her.

Wait where the fuck is she?! She was just in my arms?!. How did I not notice!?

"Yo where she go"I asked and the other boys looked up from they phone and noticed they gfs where gone too.

"The fuck"we all said in unison

"And they with that Symere nigga"

"He not gay. He fucked Tracy yesterday. And that nigga has so many allegations. Like 2. And people swooped that shit under the rug that's why he switched colleges" Xavier said

We took off running to find them and not gonna lie. This maid shit kinda look fire on me. That's besides the point.

"What I tell you about running off with this bitch nigga" I yelled at soph as they where laughing. Ion care if I was causing a scene she overdoing it

"We had to pee chill out"

"So you just slip out my arms. No calls. No texts. No nothing"

"What is your problem"

"YOU YOURE MY PROBLEM" I said in her face.

"Why do you hate him so much. He's my friend. I don't care about your friends"

"Your friend is a rapist" I yelled out loud making everybody stare.

"Fuck nigga I'm tired of you. Calling me a Fag. Calling me rapist"the rapist said swinging

I slapped him making him fall

"Dont ever put yo hand on me and my girl. I'll kill you I swear to god"I said throwing fist

"Oh look it's the guy beating me up for being gay. I knew you been homophobic. Wearing a maid suit. You're obviously gay definitely closeted"he laughed spitting out blood before I tried to calm myself down

I ran up to him as he laid on the ground stomping on his chest and then spitting in his face. It wasn't about him calling me gay. I was just mad in general

"STOP"soph yelled crying. Like really crying. Like puffy eye crying. I stared at her outfit which made me even more mad. Cause she don't listen. At fucking all. I took off my jacket and forced it on her showing my bare chest.

"Touch. My. Girl. Ever. Again. I'll. Fucking. Murder. You. On. My momma. You fucking rapist ass fuck ass nigga"I yelled beating the shit outta him like I've been wanting too for a while now.

You touched my girl. You left bruises on her.
She touching all on him. Y'all fucked You went too hard making her bruise up and She lied.

Bottled up anger for both of they asses was over powering me. I should've brought my gun. I swear to God. He laid on the rocks as everybody stared.

Sophie ran up to him taking my jacket I just gave her off and tying around his arm. That shit was dislocated. As it should.

"Get off him Sophie. Get off him now."I demanded but she ignored me.

Then this nigga threw up from crying All over her.

"Sophie. Touch him again and I'm done." I said before she hesitated and got up.

Then this girl gonna get mad. AT ME. NIGGA AT ME. hitting me in the chest.

"Sophie help me"this ugly ass nigga faked coughed throwing up more.

"Why would you do this."she said wiping a tear.

"Sophie you got 1 second to get back over here"

She didn't buldge. So I walked out.

Fuck her. And him. Gave her so many choices. First the ignoring. The lying. The everything. I'm done. We're done.