The one when kai murders somebody

Kai and Sophie
Pick whoever for Sophie

Kai and Sophie Pick whoever for Sophie

"MOMMA"i yelled walking into the house

"MOMMA"i yelled walking into the house. She was laughing and smiling with some man on the couch.

"The fuck is this?"I said out loud on accident

"Watch yo mouth.  Son this is Billy reily. My manager and future mayor of this town"

"Ok"I responded. When the fuck she think this would be okay.

"Say hi back"she said looking at me

I walked up to him and shook his hand.

"Good day"I said and he responded the same thing back.

"Anyways son what do you want for your birthday it's next Friday but we'll celebrate Saturday "

"A cake. And some Oreos. Oreo ice cream cake."i smiled

"Okay. That's all?"

I want this white nigga out my house too.

"Yes"i nodded going upstairs.

"Yo hop on the game"Jason said calling me.

"Bruh guess what. My mom gotta boyfriend. And he fucking white"i scoffed angrily

"No way"they all laughed

"Oh billy fuck right there with your big white cock" Falcon said faking moaning into the mic

"Ewwwww nigga what the fuck is you on. And how's you know his name was billy"

"Shit half the white people in the town named billy"

"HAHA y'all niggas hilarious"I faked laughed. Shit really wasn't funny I'm deadass.

***
Day before His birthday
Anger issues be getting the best of me. I haven't took my medicine in a while. I felt like I ain't need it. But I do. But if I start taking it now it'll make me get worse. Cause I messed up the cycle. You can't take it at a random time.

I started thinking of how my mom and Billy been together. And he be sleeping in the couch. Like this isn't his fucking house. What about dad. What if dad comes back burns fuvking up my life. And now my mom and dad won't be together. Cause she fucking him.

Without thinking I grabbed my gun heading down stairs. There laid Billy sleeping with my moms covers on.

Pointing the gun at his head.

Do it. Do it. Do it. The little voice in my head said.

I heard my mom waking up. Knocking me out whatever I was in. I was really about to kill someone. I can't do this shit no fucking more. Why am I like this.

I sighed turning my head. Looking face to face with my mom.

Shit I'm fucked.

I tucked the gun away. She stood there with tears in her eyes. Walking back into her room locking the door.

"Mom. Shit mom please. Mom I'm sorry"I cried running to her door. I could hear her sobbing from the other side.

"Momma. Please I can explain"

"Get the fuck out my house."she yelled.

I wiped my tears. Grabbing my backpack then heading out to my car.

"Fuck bruh. Fuck"I screamed hitting the steering wheel repeatedly.

Sophie

I got a notification that it was Kai birthday tomorrow

Guess I gotta be nice to him today. Doing the daily routine. Then my makeup. My eye was healing pretty good. The makeup hid it most of the time.

"You wanna get him something for his birthday"Maia asked as we walked into the school

"Mhm"i shrugged.

Maybe I should though.
It was art class and he didn't talk to me. He didn't do anything. He just sat with his head down.

Some girls gave him some candy and Homemade cards.

I saw him talking to someone else at lunch. It didn't hurt my feelings I was just used to him. Ok fine it did hurt my feelings. That doesn't mean any- ok fuck.

"Hey let's go get something for him"i said kinda jealous.

Maia called Jason.

"What's something that Kai what's for his birthday"

"Ion know. But I do know what I want for mines. You sliding up and down my-"he said before I tapped the car screen handing up.

"No."I shook my head laughing

"Let's just go to the mall and find something"she shrugged and i nodded

"What do people want for they birthday"i mumbled off to myself

Ooh I want carrot cake.

CAKE.

I went into the cake store. Ordering a slice of carrot cake. And an Oreo ice cream cake. A unicorn cake for my sister. Which is mainly icing. Idk why she eat that shit. It's disgusting as fuck.

I grabbed the stuff. Then remembered how he always wanted some custom made shoes.

I went up to Finish line and bought 1 pair. Crazy how I'm doing all this over jealousy. When I don't even like him. Well he's not that bad. He's just. Actually....he's perfect. He isn't a prick. We believe in the same stuff. Have the same opinions. Hang around the same people. He doesn't do anything to me that he actually means. Like he's funny mean. Not The I hate you type mean.fuck. Not you catching feelings.

I went to check out then we came back to school. He was boring all day. I wasn't gonna give him his stuff until tmr. On Friday. After I get done with my painting I'll paint his shoes.

The day ended and I went home. Looking up what I needed to do for these shoes. I put his cake in the freezer and gave Izzy her cake. She started eating it with her hands. She loves that cake. I don't even know why.

***
Kai

"Hey momma" i mumbled as she sat down on the couch.

"Hey baby how was your day today" she said getting off the couch to hug me

"Wait you not mad at me still?"

"Nigga. What did yo ass do?"

"Huh? This morning?"

"Ohhh for you leaving school without saying goodbye?"

"Wait what?"

"You stood at the counter for 25 minutes with yo headphones in. Not hearing me. You zoned out. Then walked out the door"

IT WAS A FUCKING DREAM SHIT.

"Ohh my bad mama" I smiled.

I ran up the stairs. Confused as fuck.
How is this possible. I remember everything. She has to be lying. This can't be real.

I looked to see where my gun was and it was in the case locked. Untouched.

So she isn't lying.

How is this real. What the fucking shit is fucking going on.

**