𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Comenzar desde el principio

"Don't worry, I'll find something else to blame you for." Zach laid his head back and rolled his eyes too, secretly glad that Lillian was stubborn enough to stay with him. He is starting to love her company so much that he almost can't imagine a day without talking to her.

And it confused him.

He went days without talking to Kay and there wasn't really a day where he felt the need to actually talk to her.

Is that wrong?

He would ask himself multiple times. But he never found the answer, because the two were still happily together.

Well happily.....

let's just say they are still together.

Zach and Lillian listened to the many songs on the radio, a comfortable silence resting between the two young adults. They didn't have to talk to enjoy each other's company and they both love that. They love how easy things actually could be if you don't try to rush or force it all.

"Lilly?" Zach whispered after an hour of only soft music on the background.

"Mhm?" Lillian turned to him, feeling full at peace.

"Thanks for keeping me company on this trip so far." Lillian smiled to herself, looking back at the road.

"Of course, we're friends. Best friends." Zach shook his head lightly.

"No, I mean it. Since the first day of this trip you've been there for me and you always wanted to hang out or talk. Even when you were exhausted, you would get up and do something active or go outside with me." Zach smiled softly. "So, thank you for being there for me." He spoke truthfully.

"That's really no problem at all, Zach." Lillian turned to look at him again. "I like spending time with you."

"I like spending time with you too." They looked at each other, a soft smile resting on both their faces before Zach focused on the road again, not trying to get themselves involved in a car accident.

Lillian laid her head back as the two started to talk about random things, and that went on for three hours, making it morning when they laughed about something dumb and stupid what Zach said. Their laughter quiet down and they both looked ahead of them, tired smiles on their face.

Lilly let out a deep breath, almost closing her eyes since she was feeling tired, but flinched before her eyes could fully close. She sat up and looked outside the window, trying to distract herself.

She didn't wanna fall asleep or leave her best friend alone. He kept her company too when she had to drive, so she wanted to do the same for him. Zach maybe didn't stay all night, but that's because Lillian made him go to bed-

or bunk.

The blonde tried her best to stay awake, but she was really having a hard time doing so.

Meanwhile, Zach could only think of tomorrow and their two days in Pennsylvania. He was already making plans for things that he, Lillian and the squad could do together.

But he knew Jack grew up there, so he probably wanted to show everyone a few places which Zach was fine with, and he also knew the rest wouldn't mind it either.

Zach bit his lip and smiled when his and the band's song came up, even when it's so early in the morning.

"Lills," Zach spoke, but he got no response. "Lilly?" He turned to her for a quick second and found her asleep. He shook his head a little, a soft smile upon his face as he grabbed her hand gently, placing a soft kiss on it before laying it back in her lap.

Normally he would have given her a blanket, but he couldn't exactly leave his position behind the wheel. So he grabbed his spare hoodie from behind him, remembering putting it there in case he got cold, and reached over to Lillian to cover her up with his red hoodie, his eyes never leaving the road,

of course.

"Sweet dreams, Lils." He whispered softly before yawning. "I really appreciate you being here with me, more than you think."

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Pennsylvania, °past
eight a.m.
-

Zach sighed out relieved when he finally parked their bus next to the other one. Just ten minutes ago Corbyn tried to call the brunete, but he was still driving.

Plus, if he would have accepted the call, it would go on speaker and then the blonde next to him could wake up.

And he really didn't want that.

He thought Lilly was sleeping so quietly and peacefully- he just didn't wanna ruin that.

Zach rubbed his eyes out of tiredness and got up, picking Lilly up in bridal style to finally bring her to her bunk. The blonde noticed the sudden movement and grabbed a hold of Zach's shirt.

"Zach?" She mumbled. "What's happening?"

"Shhhh it's okay, go back to sleep, Lills. Everything is okay." He gently whispered as he laid her down in her bunk. Lillian nodded lightly and let out yawn. "Goodnight, Lilly." He spoke softly when he pulled the covers over her.

"Night, Z." She mumbled, barely audible. Zach smiled to himself and debated for almost a minute if he should or should not- but eventually went for it anyways and placed a soft kiss on her forhead at which she smiled lightly.

Zach found himself smiling as well and he let out a soft sigh, closing her curtains. He jumped inside his bunk and laid back, thinking why he just did that, but he actually didn't regret doing it.

He was confused, yet happy.

And he fell asleep like that, but with Lilly on his mind- instead of his girlfriend, which happened more often lately.

And he didn't understand why, yet.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

A short filler chapter, but I find it
kinda cute though. <33

#zillian🥺