First Fight

Leo always had the best sleep with Amoriel. She was warm and soft. Also she was a sleep hugger. Now, he was resting his head on chest of the girl he loved with her arms around him, listening to her calming heartbeat.

He looked at her and it was a sight that could give the seven wonders of the world a run for their money. The morning lights hit her flawless face just right, her hair was messy but still managed to look gorgeous. Her nose were twitching from time to time and did you know that she talking in her sleep, the things she said never made sense but she did say them with the most cutest voice. This was the sight he wanted to wake up for the rest of his life. Then suddenly he heard the banging on his door. He winced, slowly wiggled out of Amoriel's arms and got to the door.

"What?" he whispered, trying not to wake Amoriel(the girl loved her sleep) and peaking his head from the door. Jason and Coach Hedge were hanging out in the hallway.

"We can't find Percy, Annabeth, or Amoriel." Jason told him. "They're not in their cabins. And I know Amoriel she wouldn't wake up this early by her own free wilk"

Percy and Annabeth surprised him, but Leo tried to pretend shock at a missing Amoriel and forget the fact that she was sleeping on his bed just a few feet away. "Huh, that's weird." He muttered. "Give me a minute, I'll come look."

They nodded and Leo shut the door again. Amoriel turned in her sleep and mumbled something that he couldn't quite understand. He hated to do this but he had to wake her up.

He knelt by the side of the bed and shake her shoulder. She just swatted his hand away and turned the other way. "Uhmm... just 5 more minutes" she mumbled and he grinned. She was adorable.

"Come on, Snow White." He whispered. "Rise and shine. " she groaned. "Come on everyone's looking for you."

"Just tell them I'm in your bed..." she cocooned herself with the covers and Leo blushed.

"I would, Amorie," he said "but I'm pretty sure Jason would break my nose if I did that." He joked but she didn't cared she was still in dreamland. "Come on." He ripped the blankets off of her and pulled her from the bed but she was clinging to it as if her life was depended on it.

"No!" She whined.

When Amoriel fully wake up, it was easy to sneak past Piper and Coach Hedge with her invisibility

When Amoriel fully wake up, it was easy to sneak past Piper and Coach Hedge with her invisibility. Leo got dressed and met everyone in the Mess Hall for a war council. Leo sat down next to Amoriel at the table as always.

Leo listened to Percy's dream. Leo held Amoriel's hand a little tighter when he heard what Percy had seen. Nico di Angelo trapped in a bronze jar, slowly dying from asphyxiation with pomegranate seeds at his feet. Hazel sobbed and Leo could tell Amoriel was trying to stay strong for her.

"Oh,Nico!" Hazel cried, and Amoriel wrapped the arm that Leo wasn't holding around her back. Holding her tight. "gods, the seeds."

"You know what they are?" Annabeth asked.