Family Back Together

Lucas Jade Zumann
As
Nico di Angelo

Lucas Jade ZumannAsNico di Angelo

Amoriel would like to say she did a lot to help save them, but truly, she didn't do a lot

Amoriel would like to say she did a lot to help save them, but truly, she didn't do a lot. Leo insisted that she was helpful but she knew he was just hoping for a kiss and some cheerleading whilst he worked with some Archimedes spheres.

She wasn't entirely sure what Leo and the others were doing, but she remembered something about a drill and Frank turning into a weasel. Either way, they made it to the surface again and Amoriel had never been more grateful to see the sunlight. Especially after Gaea's threat. Amoriel

Was getting really sick of the deity.

But they made it safely to the Argo just in time to find out only Coach Hedge manned the ship which was a little worrying. Piper, Jason, and Percy have gone after Nico themselves and the three were found in quite possibly the most dramatic arena for destroying giants that they could've thought of.

The Colesseum.

When Amoriel saw what was happening in the arena, she was suddenly struck with the realization of how long it had been since she had seen a giant. And although Enceladus and Porphyrion have been much more massive than these two twin giants, Amoriel was still floored by their sheer size, especially as the slightly bigger one was leering down on Percy with a makeshift spear made out of stage cladding.

Jason was helping to distract the other one with his sword, but it wasn't too effective against the snake-skinned giant and Amoriel could see her big bro getting tired. Her best friend getting tired. Her eyes scanned the arena as Leo lowered the ship, balancing himself between Hazel yelling orders and Frank turning into a parrot out of shock, chanting 'uh oh ' over and over again.

A shimmer of purple caught her eye by the viewing box right in the center of the surrounding audience and Amoriel could see who it was clearly. İt was Bacchus. He sat there looking quite relaxed but not very entertained as Jason and Percy took on the giants and at the god's sides were... for the love of Cupid! İt was Piper and Nico!

Amoriel could've cried with joy. İt didn't matter that Nico was so skinny he looked like a stick or that he was so much paler than normal that he was almost transparent, none of that mattered for now. All that mattered was that he was safe and alive. Amoriel did cry at that. She hadn't realized how worried she had been about him until she was completely enveloped by relief at the sight of him away from danger.