Chapter 1

Y/n's POV
'stupid piece of GAHHH just when I thought coming to Akasuna for my birthday would be a good idea. I just HAD to get someone's attention" I thought as I ran down the side of the dark cold empty main streets of akasuna.

No one was here, Well I mean what did I expect anyways it's like 3am.
why am I out at 3am? dont ask.

I took sudden turns trying to shake off the man chasing me but it didnt work out I ended up in a dark small alley with no where else to go.

"you cant go anywhere else girly" The man chuckled as he huffed and puffed.

I just stared at him as it started raining slightly as it increased.

My purple Kimono with pink patterns slowly got wetter and wetter as the rain increased.

"what an awesome way to spend my birthday" I thought as I cursed in my head and the man got closer and closer, I had nowhere to run.

He tried to kiss me but I punched him in the face.

"You Piece of trash, How dare you" He said as he kicked me in the gut and my back collided wth the wall behind me.

(Trigger warning: abuse)
I fell down as he came to me and started kicking me repeatedly.
He then grabbed my hair, pulled it up and forced me to look at him.

"You should have just done what I asked you to, nicely" He said as he licked his lips

He Tried to Touch me but I Kneed him where it hurts and managed to get out of his grip.

I ran, or atleast I tried to but the pain was too much. He grabbed my kimono which made me trip and fall.

"Ohohoh you should not have done that" He said with an angry tone as he made me stand then pushed me against the wall causing my head to come in contact with the wall, hard.

everything went white for a moment.

*Flashback*
"No please stop, I beg you stop" A lady could be heard screaming

*Flashback ends*

The man punched me in the face, he then stood over me and mocked me as he laughed.

"someone...please...hel..p...me.." I whispered as I slowly starting losing conciousness

"Ha! No one can save yo-" The man stopped mid way as he fell down on the ground next to me.
(End of trigger)
I looked up and saw a silhouette of a man, but then everything went dark.
All i heard was "Tch"

I felt a little warm, a little too warm. I woke up drenched in sweat, I sat up on the futon I was laying on and stared around at the unfamiliar room.

"where am I?" I thought as I stood up, but looking down I realized I was wearing an shir which was way too big for me and some pants.

"did someone....change me?" I thought as I grew more and more confused as time went by.

After what seemed like an eternity of me trying to figure everything out the door opened and in came a tall man with a pony tail and a scar.

"Hi, it seems you are awake now, I'm Konro And you...are?" He asked with a warm smile.

"I'm...y/n. where am I and how did o get here?" i asked confused and with my guard up.

"Ah yes you are currently At Fire force Company 7's place" He answered

"oh..Who brought me here?"I inquired again

"Arthur From Company 8, He's out in the garden if you want to see him" He answered as he opened the door and smiled

"Thank you" I said and walked out following behind him

"Here we are" he said as he stopped.  i looked out to see 2 People fighting 1 person.

"The one with blue eyes is Arthur. the other person next to him is Shinra and the man they are fighting Is Benimaru Shinmon the captain of Company 7. I'll be right back" He explained and then left.

"Oh thank you" I mumbled as I sat down watching them.

"woah" I thought as I watched the guy called Shinra Kusakabe kick the man but get blown back in an instant.

"Ok take a break" Benimaru Shinmon said

I stood up and went to Aruthur and Shinra.

"Hi , I wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday" I said as I bowed slightly

"Oh no dont thank me, it is my duty after all as a knight" He said with this weird gleam in his eyes.

"huh" I exclaimed with a confused face.

"Dont mind him, I'm Shinra Kusakabe and you are?"  He asked with a grin

"I'm y/n. nice to meet you Shinra" I said with a huge smile.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it!!!
Next chapter will be out in a few hours