Mistletoe Moment (Christmas Special)

(this is a Christmas special so that's all it really is. Picture made my me °~° hope it's okay)

The night was cold and snowy as the pair walked home. The ginger shivered against the freezing wind hitting him. They were carrying some important things home to their other friends. They rarely talked sense the weather was really bad. As they made it through the door both sighing.
"You both look really cold Tom will you grab them some hot chocolate?" Edd asked the other male next to him.
"Fine." Tom rolled his eyes leaving. Matt walked over to the tree putting down the bag and box he was carrying. Tord went to the kitchen to drop off the things he had.
"It's freezing outside we should turn up the heat." The ginger smiled taking off his coat, reveling a sweet purple and green sweater.
"Okay, I'll do that right now." Edd climbed down from the ladder he was on and walked over to the thermostat. There was a distant crash of something falling. They ran towards the crash finding Tord and Tom arguing.
"YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU OVERGROWN DICK WEED!" Tord yelled.
"NEVER!" Tom yelled back. Edd and Matt sighed in unison.
"What happened?" He asked the pair. But they were still yelling over him. He rubbed his temples.
"BOYS!" He called out over the pair making them stop. Matt stumbled back at the loudness of Edd.
"Okay, I'm going to ask again What Happened?" He looked at Tom first.
"HE DID IT!!" They said together then, pointed at each other.
"I don't care who did clean up this mess then come join me and Matt. We need to finish the tree." Edd said to the other two then left.
"This is your fault Tomas." Tord said looking away .
"No its your fault Commie." Tom growled back.
"Hey Tommy," Matt smiled at him.
"Don't call me that." He responded gravely.
"I'll clean up you head o-" The ginger was starting to say but he cut him off.
"Thank God finally I can leave." As he left he flipped off Tord. Tord lunged for him but Matt grabbed him.
"It's not worth it Tordy." He whispered softly with a smile. Tord grumbled and turned towards the male holding him.
"I told you not to call me that." He blushed looking away from the ginger.
"Oh sorry I keep forgetting." Matt smiled.
"Don't act so innocent ginger you know what your doing." The commie grumbled still blushing. He pulled him closer.
"Sure I do." He smiled. This cought the burnett off guard and made his blush a few shades darker.
"S-Stop." He said looking back at him.
"Who's gonna make me?" Matt said quietly.
"Me." Tord's face was still dark.
"You and what army?" He pulled him closer the space between them seemed non-existent.
"Matt you done in there." Edd called out. They looked at each other.
"We should clean." Tord said finally.
"Your right." He let the smaller male go then moved away. The pair cleaned up the kitchen making small talk.
"What do you want for Christmas Tord?" Matt asked.
"Hmm, Never thought about it." He said finally. The ginger gasped.
"You don't?!" He shrugged at his words.
"Never thought about it much." He said going back to cleaning.
"Eh no need to worry Tord. I bet Santa will get you a great gift." His friend smiled.
"Your right there's no need to worry." He smiled not wanting to hurt Matthews Christmas.
After they were done Tord walked out and Matt followed close behind.
"Took you two long enough." Edd smiled. Edd's Christmas sweater was red, green, and, white. His sweater said Best Cat Dad and had the image of Ringo imbedded in it. When Tord took off his coat finally Tom laughed hard. Tord's Sweater said Fuck Off in bright Christmas colors. Other then that it was an average sweater. Edd shook his head.
"Ooooo what's it say Tord?" Matt asked.
"It says Fuck off Matt." Tom laughed.
"It does." The ginger looked so sad.
"No Matthew it only says Fuck off." Tord said to his sad ginger.
"So it doesn't say Matt?" The taller male looked towards the smaller one. His face looked devastated.
"Awee, no Matthew it doesn't." The commie lightly laughed.
"Okay." Matt's smile returned. He hopped away and grabbed the latter.
"So how about let's set everything up and Tom stay away from the tree." Edd turned away.
"You don't have to tell me twice." Tom was heading up to his room.
"No Tom get your butt back in here." Edward called to him.
"What? No way!" The male yelled back then, left to his room. The burnett mumbled something to himself then left after him. Tord moved to the tree and started putting more ornaments on it. After a good while the pair was done. No edd or Tom were in sight. But that didn't bother the pair they were far to busy talking which is something they both enjoyed. Tord cracked a joke and the brit nearly choked on his drink. He smiled to himself it made him happy seeing his ginger happy and that's something he never noticed before.
"Wait Tordy, I have something I've been dying to show you." Matt stood up excitedly. He looked confused but then nodded. The taller male told him to close his eyes which he did without hesitation which was odd for him. His friend grabbed his hand and they headed in a direction. But this entire time Tord was having the classic gay panick. He was second guessing everything. He can't be in love that's impossible for him and especially with who he considers his best friend it's even worse. But even through these feelings he'd follow this man anywhere for he knows Matt, his maybe true love, he wouldn't hurt him right. Matt on the other hand was enjoying himself having Tord, his favorite person, right next to him made him happy. He hoped he would like what he's going to show him but it's a matter of time. He looked back at the tiny male and noticed his face was slightly red. This made him giggle and feel slightly proud. But deep down he desperately wanted to know what he was thinking. Is it about him or something else? Guess he'll never know.
"Okay Tordy here we are!" Matt smiled.
"Oh interesting I wonder what it is?" Tord responded smiling.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you can open your eyes!" His smile grew. The burnett looked up. He had no idea what it was. It was green and red but, it something he was unaware of.
"Oh it's uh nice Matthew?" He looked confused.
"It's called missletoe." The Brit looked at Tord in his eyes. He advoided his gaze and looked back up to it.
"What's it used for?" He asked.
"Here I'll show you. If you let me of course." The ginger looked down at him with this playful expression. Tord nodded slowly, without even thinking, as if this was what he was waiting for his entire life. Matt slowly pulled him in very gently placing a hand on his friend's cheek and the other around him.
"Uh Matt this seems a bit off. What kind of tradition is this?" He looked at Matt's ice blue eyes. He suddenly felt happier being in his arms made him feel different. Then like a moment out of a fairy tale their lips touch but ever so lightly. Tord was shocked his face turned bright red. But Matt wasn't surprised or anything he just closed his eyes and hoped that he won't be dead later. The commie later melted into his kiss like snow in spring. He found himself wrapping his arms around his neck and putting a hand in his hair. They pulled away and looked at each other. They didn't move not because they could but, because they felt safe and happy with each other. They both smiled. Tord leaned in again wanting to feel this feeling he felt again. Matt kindly kissed him once more. This time pulling him closer and holding him. The kiss never turned heated for they just wanted to have comfort with the other. The burnett turned his head to deepen the kiss. Minutes flew by as they just kissed not caring about the people or space around them. They pulled away again but Tord started giggling like a high school girl.
"What?" Matt asked giggling too.
"Nothing it's just I never knew that you could actually kiss." He smirked ever so slightly. This made the ginger giggle more. He put his face in the commies neck kissing it ever so sweetly and wholesomely.
"Matt!" The burnett giggled. "That tickles." He said still laughing. Matt looked at Tord moving some of the hair that was in his eyes.
"Can I say something to you?" He asked so suddenly.
"What is it ginger?" The small male looked in to his blue eyes.
"I love you." The words came out before he could stop them. The words he's been dying to say from the beginning. Words that could help or break anything. Tord stalled making the ginger worry. He looked at the ginger then smiled. He put his forehead against his.
"I love you too." The words Matt always wanted to hear coming from the person he wanted to hear it from most. Tears spilled from the gingers eyes as a heavy weight was lifted off of him. He put his head back in Tords neck moving his hands and hugging him tightly. The commie shhed the ginger and gave him comforting words. As he started to feel better one of them kissed the other. Both of them held the other close and passionately. This time a gasp could be heard as the two split apart. They looked to the noise and found a shocked Edd looking at them. Tord's face turned bright red as he looked away from Edd and pulled away from Matt. He crossed his arms.
"....So um how are you guys?" The green one tried asking.
"Well we finished the tree and cleaned the kitchen." The ginger started to say.
"I see you put up missletoe Matt." He walked over to him.
"You bet!" The tall male smiled.
"I'm heading to bed." Tord said walking away. As he was walking out he bumped into Tom.
"Watch where your going commie." Tom growled.
"Eat a dick Tomas." He shoved past him and stomped off to his room.
"Wow you and Tord seem close." The alcoholic said walking in.
"You saw?" Matt asked looking at him.
"Yep me and Edd both. But, he's the one that gasped." He said looking at him but no one could tell where he's looking.
"I better check on Tord. Excuse me guys." Matt headed off to his "friend's" room. He knocked on his door. Tord gave a quiet come in. So the ginger did.
"You okay?" He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. He didn't sit there for long before, Tord sat up grabbed him and pulled him into bed. The commie curled up close to him putting his face in his chest. He wrapped himself around Matt. "Love are you okay?" He looked up at him. Love? Did he just call him Love? No it can't be, he literally just walked out on him because they were caught kissing. He must hate him now.
"W-What did y-you say?" He had trouble saying the words.
"I called you Love, if that's okay." The ginger turned away.
"You don't hate me?" He put his head back down in Matt's chest.
"Not at all, actually quite the opposite." He could hear the smile his ginger had. He could hear the truth in his words without even looking at him. This gave Tord comfort it made him feel better.
"Stay with me." He found himself saying as if being separated could kill him.
"Okay Love." The Brit held him closely and gave him a kiss on the head. "I'll stay with you as long as you need." He dug his nails into the gingers sweater. Those were the words he needed. He's heard the words I love you far to often. It's the words I'll stay with you that he needed. It's one thing to love but it's another thing to stay with someone. Tord let go and sat up. Matt sat up quickly thinking he did something wrong. But it was quite the opposite.
"I'm getting hot." He explained. He got out of bed and went to his dresser. He took off the sweater he was wearing and the shirt he was wearing underneath it. Matt blushed dark red and quickly turned away not wanting to make things weird. The commie changed into some pajamas and climb back into bed. "It's okay to look now." He said laying down.
"Ok, uh sorry for looking." The Brit said quickly.
"You wanna change too? I have some bigger pj's for you. I'd hate for you to be uncomfortable all night." He suggested. The other male nodded. The both got up. Tord went back to his dresser to get the clothes and Matt walked over to him. It wasn't until now he realized the commie was wearing an I ❤️ M@ t-shirt. It was oversized and hung off a shoulder. He smiled to himself. He got the clothes and walked over to him. He gave him them and a kiss on the cheek. Then laid back down in bed. The ginger changed quickly and then laid down with him. They cuddle up together.
"Hey um Love?" Matt asked Tord.
"Yes ginger?" He looked back at him.
"Can I have a kiss?" The ginger blushed looking away.
"But of course my prince." Then they kissed once more but this one was sweeter then the first two. The commie flipped over still kissing him. They pulled away. The small male put his head in his gingers chest enjoying the warmth of him. The two later fell asleep to the sounds of snow falling.
There was knocking on Tord's door in the morning. Edd opened it and walked through.
"Good morning Tord it's  Christmas Day!" The green one spun around.
The commie reductantly sat up and rubbed his eyes. He looked and saw Edd and Tom in his doorway. He yawned and turned away. This stirred Matt which neither of them noticed yet. He sat up and yawned. This shocked the pair and made one of them start laughing. They ran away from the doorway as if someone yelled fire. He turned towards his ginger and smiled.
"Good morning ginger." He said in a happy tone.
"Good morning Love." He greeted the commie with a quick kiss. This made Tord a little salty. Only a short kiss not in my house he thought to himself. He grabbed Matt and kissed him far more passionately and longer then before. This shocked him and made the ginger blush bright pink. He found himself pulling Tord closer. When they parted ways the commie chuckled. He saw that his brits face was a dark pink. The taller male turned away embarrassed.
"Don't hide your face cutie." He grabbed the other males chin.
"O-Okay." He stuttered. Tord kissed him lightly then pulled away. They got up and walked to the kitchen for breakfast.
"Took you long enough." Edd scowled. The pair took their seats at the table. All four of the males chatted and ate food before going to the living room for presents. They all opened gifts and laughed. Tord got Matt the novelty monkey he's always wanted. Matt in return got Tord a gift card to sone gun store and some japanese treats. But deep down the pair already got what they wanted for Christmas. It was each other. The comforting words of I love you too for Matt and the words of I'll stay with you for Tord. It was the best Christmas either one of them had ever had. Later that evening Matt asked Tord to be his boyfriend and he of course said yes. So I guess this pair really got into the Christmas sprit.

So this year I hope you all stay safe and have a merry christmas or what ever you celebrate and a happy new year. I'll see you all later and have happy reads. Let's hope 2021 is a better year.

With love and holiday wishes,

OneHeartlessGamer