『Age 30』Part Three

『Editing』

After an overnight trip to his parents house: Noriaki and Jolyne made it home. It was about 18:00 (6pm). Jolyne always feel asleep if she knew it was a longer car ride.

Noriaki decided to tell Jotaro and his mother that he arrive back safely. He grabbed his phone and called Jotaro first.

"Kujo household, this id Jotaro," the male on the other end sounded slightly tried.
Noriaki sighed, "Hey Jojo, just wanted to let you know that we arrived back home."
"That's good," he nodded. "Want to hang out tomorrow?"
"Sure," Noriaki chuckled. "you can come over and we can have a movie night. How does that sound?"
"That sounds perfect," Jojo admitted. "Ill be there at 7."

Jotaro hung up as soon as Noriaki agreed. Noriaki couldn't help but smile to himself as he thought about his unofficial date with Jotaro tomorrow. After he caught his breath he called his mother.

"Noriaki?" his mother asked happily.
Kakyoin smiled, "yup, I wanted to let you know that we got back safely."

They both laughed a little bit before starting to talk about more little things. Even if the call ran short because Noriaki's father made it home: it still felt nice.

Jolyne was still sleeping, but it wasn't even 7. Noriaki decided to put on a movie and sketch something for Jolyne. He drew her laying in her new blue blankey with small butterflies on it.

He took the paper out his sketchbook and placed it in a wooden box. The box was a gift from Noriaki's mother.

The red haired boy didn't end up getting tired. He grabbed his paints and decided to decorate the box with more blue butterflies.