Age 35 (part eleven)

As they got home Jolyne had to have a small tea party with them. Jolyne would never admit it but she loved the idea of tea parties; it brought her so much happiness to sit and drink tea with people she loved. Jolyne helped Nori and Giorno make a strong-ish green tea with a raspberry tea.

Yes, Jotaro likes coffee more, Josuke likes water more, but they love having tea parties with Jolyne.

After an hour long tea party Jolyne went outside to the garden with Giorno. Josuke and Jotaro were watching a movie well sometimes looking to Jolyne having fun. Noriaki sat on the parch, in a beautiful chair, reading a thick book. Trish sat in the chair next to him watching everything going on.

"What book are you reading?" Trish asked

"It's called 'True Color'. It's about a girl who is trying to find herself after a toxic relationship with her ex boyfriend. Soon after on of her coworkers notice how off she seems and they start hanging out and develop feelings for the other. The two girls go on with there friendship but never admit feelings until the coworker has to move out of state because of work. It's really good, would you like to read it?" Nori replied with a soft smile

(I don't know if that is a real book or book plot but I just thought of it so-)

"You know what actually I would love to," Trish smiled.

"Dad! Dad! Guess what Giorno made me!" Jolyne yelled running up the them.

"What? Is it a flower?" Nori asked with a chuckle

"Nope! He made a butterfly out of a piece of paper! Trish, did you know my family can use magic?! I always knew but don't know how!" Jolyne eyes was shining.

"Really? What kind of magic can Nori do?" She asked Jolyne.

"He can make the most beautiful things with his hands! He can say exactly what you want to hear! He can pick more than one thing up and make them fly!" Jolyne informed.

"That's lovely!" Trish smiled.

"Oh, Jojo, someone special asked if you wanted to go shopping with them," Nori smiled.

"Who? Why? Are you going also?" Jolyne asked.

"You won't remember her much but she is an old friend and she asked because she wants to spend some time with you," Nori informed.

"But we have guests," Jolyne frowned.

"Today is your birthday so you can go do whatever you feel like," Nori chuckled.

"Can't she just come over for cake or something, you and Giorno are making it, right?" Jolyne mumbled.

"If you want to meet her you can," Nori told her.

"Why haven't I met her yet if you're old friends?" Jolyne mumbled.

"That's because she's not the nicest person," Trish sighed.

"You've met her? Did she come over last night?" Jolyne asked.

"Yeah, she dropped by to invite you to shop with her," Giorno told her.

Jolyne frowned and looked to Giorno then to Trish and back to Noriaki.

"I'm the only one who doesn't know her? How did you meet? What is her part in my life?" Jolyne asked

"I met her at my old old job when I was 19, and Jotaro and her became close-ish," Nori told her.

Jolyne looked kinda angry and walked inside.

Trish chuckled, "I guess she doesn't like her either."

"She isn't the nicest, I can tell she won't be that welcome in the wrong part of Italy," Giorno thought out loud.

"She is very bothersome, I agree. She is still Jolyne's mother, doesn't mean I like her, I didn't think I would have to deal with her again," Nori sighed.

Jotaro walked outside and put his head on Nori's.

"Should I tell Jojo?" Jotaro sighed.

"If you want," Nori said giving Jotaro a soft hug.

Jotaro sighed again a walked inside, and Jolyne ran out a few minutes later. Josuke and Jotaro followed.

"Is it true?! The woman that wants to go shopping with me is my mother?! She's the one that bought me?!" Jolyne asked.

"Bou-bought you?" Giorno asked

"Everyone know babies are something you buy at the grocery store; they are right next to the cereal," Jolyne huffed.

"I thought you bought them online; they get shipped right to your door," Josuke added.

"She's the one that originally ordered you, yup," Jotaro told them.

Giorno and Josuke where holding in chuckles. Trish just smiled; Nori was biting his inner lip and raising an eyebrow.