『Age 19』Part Three

『Edited』

The red-haird boy hid in his flowers and vegetables. Tears wanted to pour out to water the plants but nothing spilled. The one he wanted to love, indirectly told him, every dream will stay a fantasy. He sat and hoped that one day, it'll change.

A day went by were Jotaro or Jojo's girlfriend didn't talk to him. A day slowly turned into a week. Noriaki decided to take a walk to shake off the bitter feeling. The feeling of not talking to the guy he liked for two years because he acquired a girlfriend.

Noriaki went to the beach, took a set on a random bench and watched the water crash onto shore. After a little bit he looked at the people around. The man he wished to love running around with his real love. The man and girl threw a fristbee back and forth. It looked like a part of a dream Noriaki would have but this time it's real but someone else playing it with him.

Noriaki watched a bit but soon got up to leave. Apparently Jotaro saw Nori so he ran up to him. Jotaro grapped onto Noriaki's wrist and so Nori came face to face with his best friend.

"Let me go," Noriaki hissed
Jotaro sighed, "can we talk?"
"You have 60 seconds to tell me what you want to," Kakyoin frowned.

Jojo let go of Noriaki's arm and started speaking:

"I like y- her. I was disappointed when you left," Jotaro explained
"No, I support your relationship. It's just I kinda wanted you to tell me," Noriaki sighed. "Plus it was you who didn't talk to me for a week!"

I'm really glad it wasn't Jojo who told me...

"I'm sorry Nor-" Jojo started.
Noriaki interrupted, "can't we be friends again? Forgive and forget."

Jojo nodded his head with a sigh and they went their own ways. Jotaro ran back to his girlfriend and Kakyoin walked home alone.